Halloween Special

You don't have to read this, I actually recommend you skip this.

A wolves howl starts off this chapter as we see our main character 7 months after the start of the book having gotten a significant power-up his extra stat points now up to 169.

Ren: Yo, Ted what are we going as to the school Halloween party.

Ted: Either Ghidorah or Hydra.

Theo: Heh I get it.

Ted: I mean it's obvious.

Ren: Well let's get going since we lost the ability to fly we have to rely on ground travel.

Ted: I can still use fire but now it's way less powerful.

Theo: I would've thought that we'd just be able to lower the heat, but I guess you're just fucking stupid.

Ted: I can still shoot off giant blasts of pure destruction, plus I can now fucking zoom around like the Pro Hero: FlashStep.

Ren: Well you could always do that but now you have to worry about not electrocuting yourself.

Ted: We already figured that out.

Ren: I know, but we barely get any screen time so I thought I'd bring it up, well anyways we need to go.

Ren says referring to the fact that even tho he and Theo are a part of the main character all they got in the prologue were a fight and some lines in the First Chapter, most lines were from Ren, and Theo had almost no significance other than telling Ted he was on a timer.

Ted: Oh Okay let's Grab the Ghidorah Costume and dash.

Ted Grabs the King Ghidorah costume and using his newly (he's had it for two months now) acquired lightning powered super-speed and puts on the pants of the onesie and puts the heads in a bag he grabs and zooms to the party.

Time skip~ at the party.

At the party, Ted puts on the heads for the costume and greets Gwen at the door.

Ted: Hey Gwen.

Ted says trying to get her attention but she ignores him like he wasn't even there.

Ren: You really need to stop trying to salvage your friendship status with her.

Theo: Yea she literally left you to die.

Ted: Eh, it was worth a try, anyway let's stop worrying about the past and instead worry about our weed guy.

Ren: You don't have a weed guy-

Theo cuts Ren off by continuing his sentence.

Theo: You are the weed guy.

Oh, yea Aunt Rose started a "garden" and has been supplying Ted with marijuana whenever he asks.

Ted: Let's get this Halloweed rolling.

Time skip~~ it's like halfway through the party and Ted somehow got Sam drunk off his ass, now they're just a duo of messed.

Ted, being too mellowed out to care about anything doesn't really react when Caitlyn comes up to him and slaps one of the Ghidorah heads.

Caitlyn: Ted, how did the heck did you get half the party high!?

She says as a guy walks into a wall in the background.

Ted: I got a good weed guy.

Caitlyn: I thought you were the weed guy.

Ted: Nah I just supply everyone with weed from my weed guy. Maybe I should start charging for it