Chapter Six

Collapsed Building~~~

Sam Is seen running from a group of villains in a collapsed city.

Sam: Go away, you cretins!

Criminal: We will, when we catch you!

Says a female thug with a bulge at her crotch, before she licks her lips and the bulge twitches ever so slightly, barely noticeable if you weren't me.

Jay: Not gonna happen.

Jay says as a purple and black book appears before him.

Jay: Gravity bash.

As Jay says this his book glows purple as a large ball of purple and black descends onto the villains.

Sam is bewildered, as he didn't know Jay could do this, well to this extent.

Jay: What are you lookin' so surprised for? I told you didn't I? You don't know everything about my Tick.

A few villains who somehow managed to survive began to crawl out of the crater.

Sam, finally getting his bearings, plays a random song. Spider (VIP) by Teminite.

The song's effect is pretty obvious but if you desire an explanation, it creates 8 spider-like legs that protrude from Sams back, each with enough strength to pierce stone.

Sam: Well, who cares? Let's just knock out these thugs and get back to the plaza.

Jay: Don't tell me what to do.

Sam: Aww, is the little baby sad I didn't praise him for the destruction of school property?

Jay: Why would I need your praise? You're just a British prick that needs a wake-up call.

Sam as he knocks out four thugs: Maybe I do, but I know that you really need to come off your high horse.

Jay blasting 3 thugs into a wall: What high horse? As far as I know, I'm the strongest in the class, so my "high horse" feels like it's deserved.

Sam walking towards Jay with the spider legs pointed at him: You're nowhere near the strongest in the class, as far as I know, you're just a prat who thinks he's tough.

Jay bringing out a flaming orange book: If you think you can take me then bring it on.

Gwen: Would you two quit it with the dick measuring?

Jay/Sam: Where-

Gwen: I've been here the whole time.

Flashback~~~~~~~

As Sam and Jay bicker, thugs drop to the floor, knocked out by an unseen force.

That force obviously being Gwen.

Flashback over~~~~

Gwen: Anyway, bickering won't help us, we need to find our way back to the plaza where the pros are.

Jay: I don't need the protection of a Pro, I'm pretty sure I could solo every single criminal here.

???: Are you sure about that?

When the stranger says this Jay's body is flung into a wall, embedding his body into the wall.

Before Sam could react he's flung onto a rooftop.

Gwen goes into stealth mode and sneaking behind a wall before the villain could fling her body like a ragdoll.

Gwen: What the hell? That villain just came out of nowhere.