Filler?

This takes place sometime after the tournament.

Ted was lying on his bed, thinking about his relationships with his classmates.

Ted: My confirmed friends include: Sam, Emily, and Gwen. I haven't really interacted with any of my other classmates, have I?

He got no response back from neither Theo nor Ren.

Ted: Oh yeah, I sent them to get groceries because I didn't want to.

A minute of silence goes by as he thinks about the time he was sent to another world.

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ted is trying and failing to light three candles in front of him.

Glynda Goodwitch: With how much power you put into your attacks, you would think that you could light a candle.

Ted: I'm not used to focusing my Inergy, I usually just copy attacks from anime that I've seen.

Glynda: Do you have a single original attack?

Ted: Yea, but I don't use it often.

Glynda: Show it to me.

Ted focuses his fire around his right hand and punches a large blast of fire forward.

Glynda: Impressive, though it does seem like something anyone with your ability could do, impressive nonetheless.

Ted: Thank you. Whenever I try to create an attack of my own it usually resembles something from an anime or T.V. show that I've watched.

Glynda: Hm... I have an assignment for you, create an original technique that will light all of the candles at once, and if it melts any of them or you fail to light all of them then I'll stop teaching you.

Ted: That sounds easy enough.

Glynda: You have two hours, I'm going to get more candles, have fun.

Ted: Me and my big mouth.

Ted mumbled as Glynda leaves and he gets to work.

He starts by telling himself to fuck off.

Ted: You two, no offence, but fuck off. I need to make this myself.

Ren: You do you, dude.

Theo: I have my exclusives, you get to have yours.

Ted: You know, with how we usually are towards each other, I would've thought you fucks would stay around and fuck with me.

Ren: We aren't complete assholes.

Theo: I mean, at least to ourselves.

Ted: Thanks guys, I really mean it.

Ren: I swear if you hug me I'm gonna hit you with a times seven punch

Theo: Why specifically seven?

Ren: Why not?

Theo: Fair.

Ted finally starts creating the technique.

Ted: I'll try to make small missiles that do minimal damage and just burn.

Ted starts shaping his flame into that of a missile.

Ted: All right! Now I just gotta make it smaller.

Ted tries to make it smaller but he just dispels it

Ted: Argh! So close!

Ted tries again, getting it slightly smaller before it dispels itself.

1 hour later~~~~~~~