Chapter 18

The chill one

I'm not doing a season one, not again, so here's a summary of how all of the other residents of Class Z-1 did in their Disasters

Daniel, Ashley, and Que x2

Daniel filled the air above the fire with water, putting out the flames while minimally injuring the clones throughout.

Gwen and Suba.

Gwen starts by having Suba try pulling arrows with strings attached to them. When that doesn't work, Suba pushes it to shore by flying.

Theo was also there and he made sure it didn't flip over.

Emily, Ethan, Harvey, and Kat

Ethan noticed when the small town was beginning to be flooded and kept it at bay long enough for the other three to get the clones out of there.

Johann, Julien, and Lettuce.

Once the rocks started falling Julien did what Ethan did but on a vertical plane. Of course with Lettuce helping him while Johann used his super-speed to move all the clones off the road.

After all that happened, Ted is floating on a wave of fire because he's just figured out he can be lazy with superpowers.

Seb: So uhh, you wanna talk about how fucking strong you are?

Ted: Nope, schools over and I want a lazy day.

Seb: Well, I'm free all day, wanna have an elementals day off?

Ted: Isn't Lettuce also technically an elemental type? Why not invite him?

Seb: Gas isn't an element.

Ted: "Sub-Type of the Wind Element Type: Gaseous, able to control and manipulate any gas. Skilled users may also gain the ability to create gasses whenever they want."

Seb: Where the hell did you read that?

Ted throws a book called "Sub Elements for Dummies" with a bookmark on page 32, down to Seb as they move towards the bus from the hole.

Ted: Bookmark.

Seb: "Sub-Type of the Wind Element..." Holy shit! Why wasn't he with us in that creating challenge?

Ted: Read the next page.

Seb: "Though it is an Elemental Type Tick, its creating ability is zero to none, making it one of the only few Elemental Types without that ability." Why the hell have I never known this?

Ted: Probably cuz you weren't interested. I bought this book because I was interested in what I could get after the second activation.

Seb: Ah, nice dude. What other Sub-Types are there for Wind?

Ted: Page forty-five.

Seb turns to the aforementioned page number.

Seb: "Sub-Types of the Wind Element are: Gaseous and Explosion..." Wait Explosion!?

Ted: Page forty-six.

Seb: "Wind Element Sub-Type: Explosion, causing explosions wherever the user wants by compressing wind and other elements in a small ball and causing an explosion by rubbing the elements together very fast, explosions may vary in size depending on how much is put into the initial ball." The fuck? That sounds more like Earth Element than Wind!

Ted: Read the middle paragraph on the next page.

Seb: "Wind is used to quickly gather and compress the elements, but if you read all that bullshit and believed it you're out of luck."