Chapter Five

Now we're gonna see how Teddy boy got to the plaza, and after that, we're gonna do the others but right now we're doing Ted.

Onto the story

We see Ted falling from the portal of light as he snaps his wings (recently made with his fire) open and glided down to the ground.

Ren: Heads up.

Ted looks up to see Suba falling while trying to do... something, Caitlyn was just using her flamingos to glide down safely, and David was just planning on using his enhanced defense provided by his strength-enhancing Tick to take the brunt of the force of the landing.

Theo: Catch Suba, and soften the landing of David.

Ted: On it.

Ted created large hands of fire using his Tick and placed one under David while the other actively tried to catch Suba.

Suba: No! Wait! I've been working on a technique that will make me fly, just give me a moment.

Ren: If he falls too low without any signs of slowing down, grab him and swing him in a circular motion, gradually decreasing in speed.

Ted: So his body doesn't just violently jerk to a stop, reducing the probability of internal injuries.

As Suba continued to fall, 2 meters before he hit the ground he suddenly halts. But because gravity is out the window, so his organs don't just violently shoot out of his asshole.

Suba: I-I-I did it!

But right as he says that he loses focus and falls.

Suba: Ow.

He mumbles as he rubs his head.

David: Thanks, even though I probably would have survived regardless of your interference.

Ted doesn't say anything before he asks Suba a question about his Tick.

Ted: Rashii, can you detect energy or can you just manipulate it?

Suba: I probably could detect the energy our eyes put out when we use our Ticks.

Ted: Cool, I need you to check for any other individuals using Ticks besides us in a 10-20 meter radius, can you do that?

Suba: You underestimate me, I advise not to do that in the future.

Suba then begins sending out waves that detect anything putting out energy in a 35-meter radius.

Suba: From the first wave I detected roughly fifty energies, the second around 60, they're closing in fast.

Ted: Okay, what I'm about to do may be a bit reckless but I need you all to get behind something, something sturdy.

Suba: They're here! Coming from the forest area!

Ted: Now! Go!

Ted didn't wait for them to get to safety as he just charged up an attack he'd been working on in his free time.

Ted starts gathering flames in his hand in a ball that was constantly swirling in a spherical shape, the ball of flames just kept getting bigger till it began taking a shape of a shuriken.

Ted: Fire Style: Rasenshuriken!

Ted shouts as he throws the giant flaming shuriken at the forest.

With Sam~~~~~~~

Sam is seen staring at the flaming crater that used to be a fourth of the forest.

Sam: Is he bloody mad? Pulling off the strongest move in his arsenal so soon, might as well just be telling the enemy what you can do.

The Boy of Threeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें