Into the "Theo"verse Filler Part 3

The Boy of Three Vs. Hellspawn.

As most of these start, Ted is out, minding his business, on a random weekend.

Ted: So... who's kicking my ass today?

Ren: Well you didn't get your ass kicked last time.

Theo: I highly doubt that's going to happen again. Especially with his overall personality.

Ted: I'm getting better... kinda. I'm not as arrogant as I used to be.

Ren: True, but a whole month of [REDACTED] will do that to you.

Theo: Speaking of, now that all of us have our Second Activation abilities. What even is your Second Activation ability Ren?

Ren: Oh... well it's not a derivative of my previous Tick, unlike both yours, and seeing as Ted and I used my Tick the same way he should have the same one as well.

Theo: That's not telling me what it is.

Ren: You'll find out when Season Three comes out.

Theo: Cunt.

Ted is then thrown into a building.

Brando: The fuck?

Brando goes to cover the person who just threw Ted into a building with his magma but it just goes through the person.

Theo: Sup bitches.

Ted crawls out of the hole he was flung into, falling two stories onto his back.

Ted: fuck...

Theo: I'm gonna kick your ass now.

Brando: But why though?

Theo: Cuz this place fucking blows. It's full of shitty heroes with shitty morals and goals.

Ted: Ugh... can't argue with that one. So, how are we gonna do this? You kick my ass for an hour or two and I get my first wind and kick your ass all the way to Timbuktu?

Theo: Hm, nah, I'm just going to kill you.

Theo Wicker appears in front of Ted Cole and starts one hand choking him, even lifting his body off the ground.

Ted: *sounds of a person getting choked by an alternate version of themselves*

Brando tries to help Ted by shooting hardened magma into Theo's arm, it going through it and doing absolutely zero damage.

Ren: His entire body, except for maybe his feet and definitely his hand, is intangible. There's isn't a way to hit him without risking Ted's life.

Brando: Can't you just heal him or something?

Ren: No, lost that ability when we got our Second Activation, and the grace period in which I can still use the first activation abilities as efficiently ended after the first part.

Brando: Tch, this is bad, the only thing keeping Ted going is his surprisingly large lung capacity.

Ted is still being choked by the way.

Brando: Why doesn't he just Chidori Nagashi his way out of that?

Ren: I mean, not much air is getting to his brain right now.

Brando: True.

Ted starts emitting a large amount of electricity from his body, causing Theo to let go of him and Theo's muscles to contract, making his body go stiff.

Ted: The hell are you waiting for?! Restrain him!

Brando covers Theo in hardened magma, except for a pendant Theo is wearing.