Chapter Four

A few days later~~~

As Ted and Sam make their way to HH they pass Caitlyn riding on a spectral flamingo.

Sam: Oi, Theo. Isn't that the girl we saved a few days ago?

Ted: I think? It was really dark, so I don't know.

Sam: I'm pretty sure that's her.

Caitlyn who could hear them talking decides to interject.

Caitlyn: Yes it was me. Thank you, by the way.

Ted: Oh, no problem.

Sam: Theo, we're about to pass the coffee shop.

Ted: Oh yeah, hey you wanna get some coffee?

Sam: Our treat.

Caitlyn: Hm... Sure.

Ted: Cool.

Ted Starts diving towards the ground at moderate speeds, he's not trying to kill himself (yet).

Sam: heh, show off.

Caitlyn lands gracefully next to them.

Caitlyn: I like my coffee black.

Caitlyn says as she walks past them.

Sam: I want her.

Ted bonks Sam on the head.

Ted: Stop being horny.

Ted says before following Caitlyn inside the Sunbucks.

Sam: I'm not horny.

Sam mumbles before following Ted and Caitlyn inside.

*Weird time skip noises*

Ezra: Today you will be going to the off-campus training site. Sebastian, your costume has been fixed and placed in its regular spot on the wall.

Seb: Okay.

*More weird time skip noises*

On the bus~~~~

Ted in his standard costume with a few changes, one of which being the two ropes wrapped around his waist, was sitting idly on the bus to the off-campus training site that has yet to be named, talking to Sam about how his clones work.

Ted: Okay I'm only gonna say this once so listen up. The way my clones work is, I take my fire and shape it into something that resembles a human, then I add my looks, both of these processes done extremely fast. The clones may look like they are as strong as me, but they are actually only about half as strong as me, I can apply my second Tick to up that to 2/3 but that's about it.

Ted explains.

Sam: Didn't you say that Sebastian could make clones?

Sam says thinking back to the Hostage training.

Ted: Oh yeah, when I was in the juvenile detention center, I read up on elemental type Ticks, I remember reading a section on how all elemental types can create clones.

Ted answers.

Sam: D'you reckon I could make clones using Stormbringer.

Ted: I dunno, we'd have to test this on the weekend.

Jay: If I had to say I think maybe Sebastian could probably fight me to a stalemate. He's the only one with enough power and wits to even almost rival me.

Jay says, continuing a conversation that was happening while Ted was telling Sam about his clones.

Seb: Don't sell me short, I have a fairly high probability of beating you.