Filler?

As is customary, I'm gonna make filler while I write half of the next season, then go on hiatus then, continue to write chapters for the season. Eventually, I'll have most of the season done before I get the first half published.

But maybe the hiatus won't happen this time, and I'll go on, as usual, writing the second half while I publishing the first.

Which is what I was gonna do for S2, but I wrote a few chapters for a fanfic I won't publish anyway, which is why I went on hiatus.

Pretty sure the half I intended to publish would have been out if it wasn't for a spontaneous decision to ask my "friends" if I should make a fanfic or not.

Well enough about my problems.

Into the filler or whatever, I don't even need to write this.

I guess I'll set this a few years before the birth of our main character. Yeah, that's right, more Theo Brando(Ted's Dad).

Let's go!

Theo: Oi! Numba Two! The fuck are you doing we need to go!

#2 was lazing about as Theo rushed to get his Hero Costume on, a villain is currently attacking and this was supposed to be their off-day.

#2: But it's our day off. We don't have to do hero stuff.

Theo: The Hero Association is calling all heroes though, so get the fuck up so we can kick some horses in the dick.

#2: Don't you have a date with Maria today?

Theo: Yes! That's why we need to hurry!

#2: Fiiiine

#2 begrudgingly got up, got his costume on, and flew along with Theo to go beat the villains.

#2: Hey, Theo, look at me.

Theo looked over at #2 as he spread his arms out with the sun behind him.

#2 putting on a deep voice: Shinra Tensei.

Theo gave #2 a deadpan look as #2 burst out laughing.

Theo: Heh, we really have changed since high school, when I first found out that you can do pretty much anything with Inergy. Even make human life.

#2: The fuck are you mumbling about? Let's go kick some ass!

Theo: You sure have changed your mind.

#2 was already falling with style down to the ground as Theo talked about stuff.

Theo: Heh, I love that guy.

Theo flew down at Mach speeds to catch up to #2.

Once he reached the ground he did a Superhero landing, #2 landing softly right next to him.

#2: Show off.

Theo: Haha! Never fear! For I am here!

#2: Unless you're currently engaging in villainous acts then you have every reason to fear me!

The duality of man.

#2: Ah fuck off.

Theo: Ha!

#2: Fuck off Theo. Hellfire Spear.

A spear of yellow and blue fire shoots at a thug that tried to attack them while they were distracted, only pinning him to a building by his jacket, a net covering him a second later.

Theo: Oh right, we're surrounded by villains and thugs.

#2 put his hand on the ground, spreading fire in a circle, then quickly forming some random monster he came up with on the spot.

#2: Random Summoning Jutsu!

It has tentacles, hooves, wings... Oh, shit is that Cthulhu?

#2: Yes it is! Now destroy them my Eldritch Horror!

Thug #47: Fuck this shit! I'm outta here!

Thugs #24, 85, and 52: Yeah let's get out of here!

#2: Run all you can! He'll find you!

Theo: He scares me sometimes.

Theo says to a villain he was currently punching.

Villain: I can see why.

Theo punched them one more time, knocking them out. Then throwing them into #2's summoned creatures mouth.

Theo: There's a cage where his stomach would be right?!

#2: What?! I can't hear you from down there!

Theo flies up to #2, then says what he said again.

Theo: There's a cage where its stomach is supposed to be right?

#2: Gimme a sec.

#2 placed his hand on Cthulhu's head and rearranges some stuff on the inside.

#2: Now there is!

Theo: Whew, thought they were just gonna chill in stomach acid and possibly die.

#2: Yeah, we may be a lot of things, but we aren't killers.

#2 and Theo looked at a nonexistent camera and both held a thumb up.

#2 Then stabbed a guy who was about to stab Theo in the head with a sharp object that he made with fire.

#2: Most of the time.

Theo: Comedy.

Insert laugh track here.

Usually, I would put a time skip to avoid being repetitive, but there's nothing to repeat. Well yeah, mini Cthulhu is sucking villains and Thugs into a cage in his stomach, villains and thugs are actively trying to kill Theo and #2 Yeah, Theo has a date he has to get to so he's making the process speedier by grabbing and throwing villains and thugs into the Eldrich horror's mouth.

But that's about it.

So I'll just do a time skip because I'm out of ideas.

Time skip, Theo is out on a date with his future killer and #2 is chilling.

#2: Damn it. I'm bored. Maybe I should get a girlfriend. At least then I'd have someone to be bored with. Then again, I'm technically not a person. Though I am "human", I was created using a technique taught only by the old ones. Moulding Inergy to create a human person. No wonder it wasn't taught to everyone, if everyone knew it, then there would be an uncountable amount of armies made of artificial humans. Good thing Theo stole the one and only book with the technique written down, then returned it after reading the entire thing, gaining knowledge most would deem unethical-

#2 then saw a cat on the window sill, cutting his rant short.

#2: Kitty!

#2 used harmless hands of fire to grab the cat, open the window, then bring the cat to him.

#2: You are my friend, oh-oh.

#2 then spent the rest of the day playing with the cat while he waited for Theo to get back, which he never did, he boned Maria all night. Like, till dawn, they boned, hard.

#2: C'mon dude! TMI!

Not sorry, also this is filler so you only get the whatever.

Whatever