Filler?

Character files #1

In this series that I may or may not do, I'm going to go into what the other characters should be like and a couple of the abilities they've acquired whilst I ignored them.

First up is the only demi-human in the Class Z-1

Katia Ascendant. Otherwise known as just simply, Kat.

Though described as female in earlier chapters, the true gender of this character is still unknown. I will continue to describe them as female despite that only being what they appear as.

She is constantly described by her classmates as "kind of like a slightly bigger cat" and "surprisingly hard to fight". That last one refers to when the pro Hero Ref would watch her and her classmates fight, possibly out of his own sadistic enjoyment, but that question can't be answered as he can't be reached right now.

Her Tick, Black Kat, despite being relatively weak, especially when compared to some of her classmates, is extremely effective in combat situations. Though Kat will tell you that she's a lover, not a fighter, she can fight on par with characters such as Sebastian and Jay, though that may be because of a special ability of her Tick that I'm not even sure she has figured out yet.

When activated, Whatever multi-sided object with multiple numbers on it she rolls determines how a situation goes down. That's just the base, but with all of the off-screen training she and her classmates have received, it's safe to say that ability has evolved, even if she hasn't noticed.

When not activated she has a base "luck" of, let's say 20, and when her Tick is activated, that stat is quintupled.

So whenever she rolls her die, the chances of rolling a natural 20 go up as well.

She also has the ability to hold onto luck. What that means is if she rolls a bunch of shitty numbers at first, she can add those numbers onto each other, maxing out at 100, where she can release the luck into the wild, giving one random person a really lucky hour. If she doesn't release the luck, however, the stack slowly goes down and when it reached zero a random lucky thing will happen to her.

So in short, despite already being lucky, she can make herself even luckier, then stack up a bunch of luck to make herself even more lucky.

Her personality hasn't changed much from what I've shown.

She's caring, kind, very sarcastic, and like most cats, likes causing chaos.

Oh yeah, she can look at where I'm viewing from I guess, making her a fourth wall breaker, not like the main three who actively conversate with me, but like a casual awareness of her being not real.

Well, enough of her. Onto the other characters I had planned for this.

Second up is the other British resident of Class Z-1 that isn't Sam.

Harvey Chime.

Harvey is kind of heavy set but not really, he's only slightly chubby. That may be because his Tick doesn't particularly require him to be physically fit.

He's a bit of a loner and that's reflected in what his classmates like to describe him as. Most notably "He's a bit blunt when it comes to social interactions" and "I expected fighting him would be more keep away, Y'know because the last time I saw him use his Tick it was almost exclusively at close range. But he's got a surprising arsenal of long-range moves".

His Tick, Sound Emission, isn't anything special, he can shoot sound out of any part of his body, when he first started training it he destroyed a lot of clothing, now he has way better control over it.

He can even change what sounds things make, like once he dropped a spoon at night when he was getting a snack so he changed the sound it made when it hit the ground from several clangs to a low "thmpth"

Now that I think about it, that's more sound manipulation than sound emission, though he can do both.

That's all there is to his Tick, well, aside from his superhuman hearing. He doesn't have many special abilities provided by his Tick.

As I said earlier, he's always been kind of a loner. Though under that he's a very nice person who genuinely just wants to help people.

I guess a secret ability is that he makes really good music.

Onto the third and final character, the resident speedster of Class Z-1

Johann Nectar. Otherwise known as Evasive or Eva.

He's got the most handsome face out of all Class Z-1 residents, including teachers. His long pure black hair is usually in a low ponytail. He's also one of the more fit of the class, being able to bench 185 pounds without assistance. Other notable features are the black rectangular glasses he wears.

He's pretty laid back, he just kinda goes with the flow of life ya know? Some things he's been described as being are "Holy shit how is he not dead? His bags have bags" tired and really fookin fast.

His Tick is simple super speed. It's not flashy or anything, it just boosts his speed to supercar levels. Nothing cosmetic occurs when he activates his Tick other than the usual eye colour changing.

If he overloaded his eyes with Inergy he could move even faster than he already does.