Filler!

Ren: Finally! I can punch something in the face!

Ren says with as much excitement as a teenager who just found out he could skip classes by just simply being depressed.

Ted: We're going back to the RWBY universe.

Ren: I'm staying home.

Ren says in a voice so monotone you could feel it in your bones.

Theo: Where'd all that excitement go?

Ren: I'm not going back to that shit show. Especially knowing it's been well past Volume Three.

Theo: Did you forget that we can time travel by simply going in at a different interval in the timeline of the universe?

Ren: Oh right, but when are you going in?

Ted: Train.

Ren: Ooh, chaos.

Theo: You don't think they'd recognise you do you?

Ted: My hair's grey and black and my eyes are grey, I'm practically a different person.

Ren: I still think that you should've stopped dyeing your hair after you said you'd stop

Ted: Well my hair looks like dogshit and it's shittily cut short. Of course, I'm gonna dye this abomination.

Theo: He has a point.

Ren: We've already seen you blonde, you can stop dyeing your hair.

Theo: Never, my hair has been black since the start and it will stay black.

Ren: How do you even dye it?

Theo: Well we know that putting eyes in the us controlled clones keeps to us right? So I just force Ted's body to create a me clone and go get my hair dyed using Ted's money.

Ted: Wait so you're the reason my account was charged so much. You get your hair dyed every week!

Theo: Ah you're a millionaire, it barely made a dent in your bank account. Plus there's that small business you own.

Ren: Speaking of, why the hell don't you use the I Sword!?

Ted: I forget about it!

Theo: After that Filler! where you fought Sebastian you never use it again. It's mentioned like once in S2 but you never use it again.

Ted: Fine, let's go grab it then.

Ted walks out of his room, walking down the stairs where he is greeted by his aunt Rose.

Aunt Rose: It's so good to see you down here Ted, it's weird seeing you instead of that grey blur that speeds through here every so often.

Ted is hugged by his Aunt Rose who does it a little tight.

Ted: I guess I have been a little absent haven't I? Well, I'm sorry if I made you feel lonely.

Ted hugs his aunt back before grabbing the hilt that's in his jacket pocket that's sitting on a stand close to the door.

Ted: Sorry for not being very present but I'll be elsewhere for a few hours.

Aunt Rose: As long as you're not getting kidnapped again it's fine.

Ted leans down for his Aunt to kiss him on the cheek.

Aunt Rose: You've gotten so tall.

Ted: Heh, guess I have.

Ted walks back up the stairs to his room, disappearing into a swirling blue mass when he closed the door.

Theo: So this is a Theo and Ted go to another world type of adventure huh?!