Psychos

5 Years Later: Savannah's POV

I slam the front door behind me, stepping heel-toe inside the house, I got into every room, checking the corners and the other doors for Chris. When I hear something drop from the top of the stairs, I hurry my steps and follow it. When I enter my room, I see a shadow figure standing by my bed. Blonde hair, a thin body, it looked real and when I dropped my guard it came running after me, so I threw the dagger, but it went throught it, hitting and breaking a painting.

"Savannah! What did I tell you about running in the house with weapons." I stay in my room a little while longer, searching for what that thing was doing in my room, I grab the dagger and pull with all my force, tumbling back a couple feet. I walk to where I heard her voice. Victoria was in the kitchen when Chris told me to find him, but then I was stopped. "Come in here." I walk innocently into the kitchen, "Hands on the counter." I hesitate because I have daggers in each hand, but when she gives me a scary look in her eyes, I surrender. I carefully place my hands where she wants them. "Dear god Savannah." She takes the daggers from my hands and grabs a rag from the kitchen sink, wrapping it around my bleeding fingers.

"I told Chris that daggers are too young for you, but no. He just had to test you with them didn't he." After a while, she unravels the rag, and my hand is completely healed. Like there was no sign that I had been cut, "Your healing a lot faster now, rather when you were younger." She cleans the daggers in the sink and throws the rag in the trash, "Go find your uncle, and tell him that I will talk to him after your class with him." I obey and quickly leave the kitchen.

Walking behind the house and to the garage, "What did she say this time." "That she was right about the daggers, I'm too young for them." He rolls his eyes, "And that I'm healing much faster now, then when I was younger." We both freeze, and a car honk is coming from the front of the house. Victoria calls us from the window, "Savannah, Michael's here." Chris closes the garage, while I run inside and collect my bags. "You take care okay, Tomorrow your learning about long distance throw." I nod before hugging them,"She was in my room." I whisper to Chris before running to Michael's car.

Chris's POV

All of a sudden I couldn't move, what did she mean that she was in her room. Right after Michael left, I ran upstairs, and searched everywhere. "What's going on?" Victoria finds me looking out the window, "She was here, Kate. She was in here when Savannah came to find me. Dammit!" I hit the wall, almost breaking it. How did she get inside the without coming in, Victoria was in the kitchen, Savannah's room is on the second story. I would have seen her pull up or walk in the house from the huge windows we have. "I'll clean it up, just let me call Rafael."

Victoria leaves me in my own silence, I hear a crack. The painting that was hanging in her room was broken, shattering in little prices. I grab my phone from my back pocket and call Rafael. "Hey Chris, what's up." I don't answer for a while until I'm knocked back into my senses, "Kate was in Savannah room today, while she was practicing. I have no idea how she could just come into the house without being spotted." "Where is she now? With Talia." I nod, "Yeah, yeah she's safe there, Kate wouldn't dare to be surrounded in a house of werewolves, if she didn't have back up."

Someone talks to Rafael from the other line, "Okay, Thanks boss. Sorry Chris I have to go, but I will ask Savannah about what she saw." "Okay, bye" I hang up the phone setting it on the dresser.

I clean up the room, before heading down stairs for Dinner.

Savannah's POV

I automatically go to the living room, where Talia, was getting the books ready for me to read. "Good, your early. Here's the book from last time, go through it and tell me what we learned yesterday." I put my bags aside sitting down next to the window. I read couple of important bookmarks that I made in the book before closing it and putting in front of me. "The evolution of the werewolf started in 1274, when Vincent Calderozzi was bitten by a mutated dog. He later didn't realize it and infected the whole town, because he was the original werewolf, he thought them how to control the bite." She stops what she's doing, "How do most cultures control it."