Love Triangle

The house light were on when I got there, the chairs were occupied by some of Talia's family. "Hey there Sweety, looking for Laura?" Talia's mother, Lilianne, was a very old elder. She had white hair, and pale skin, always wore dresses that were to her knees. But the one thing I loved about her, was her eyes. A very rich blue color, like the deepest part of the Atlantic ocean. She was mostly known for giving great advise like her daughter, but also very strict with Peter.

"No Lili, I'm looking for Talia. Is she around?" She points to the corner, "In the basement.." I give her sincere smile, and say goodbye to her sister, Flora, who sat just feet away. "Thank you, have a good night."

The back of the Hale house was very different from the clean, and organized chairs and porch. Couple punching bags, a few jump ropes, and a basketball net. The door to the basement was wide open, only one light leading me down 2 flights of stairs. Scratch marks were the only thing showing me the way, when I reached the bottom of the stairs, Talia, Deucalion, and Deaton, standing around a table.

"Savannah..what are you doing here?" They move away from the table, giving me a peak to what they were working on. "I got the call again..but it wasn't her that answered it." The concern grew on Deucalion's face, Talia walked around for a bit before asking for my phone. Deaton reorganized the spices he had on the table, "What are those?" I whisper. He picks it up, showing me the symbol on the cap. "Mountain Ash." When I see that he has more in his bag, he let's me take a look. "You interested?" Smiling at the spices, he offers me an opportunity. "I'm looking to hire someone, at the clinic. If you're interested, the job stands. You'll get to know more about yourself and these.." I nod at him before being interrupted by Talia.

"How did the call first start off?" She holds my phone with her left hand, "..I figured it was my mom, so I didn't say Hello. But they didn't say anything to me, just breathed. Until I heard a voice in the background...she wanted to know if I was her baby girl. That's where I freaked out, and came here." Talia and Deucalion share a glance, "She might be the reason why some hunters are coming back into the city, because she wants to find you." My heart stopped immediately, I haven't seen my mother in years. Last time I saw her was during a dream, and that led me to moving away.

Michael, Derek, and Peter come down the stairs. "Sorry, I was going to tell Talia, that there's a phone call waiting for her upstairs." She looks around for a while, before giving me back my phone. "If she calls, let Deucalion answer it." Michael, Talia, and Deaton leave the four of us in the basement.

I call Emma to see if their alright, and if Scott was in bed. "Yeah, he fell asleep an hour after you left. We ate pizza, your mom left some money for us to order. What's going on Savannah?" My eyes roam around my feet, I could feel the guys behind me looking, worried at what was going on. "It's about her...she's coming." I whisper. She doesn't reply for a while, "What's going to happen?" I try to relax myself by rubbing my neck, "I don't know, but I'm trying to see if I can avoid it. I'll be there in an hour." Hanging up was hard, because I had so many things to deal with in one room. Derek, Peter, my pack, the hunters, my teams, my family, and school. I just didn't know how to handle it anymore.

We sat in the basement in silence for a good 20 minutes before Talia came down. "Sorry, it was a very long call." She seemed in a different mood, maybe it was because if my situation or about the hunters. The tension rises, "You're pack's getting weaker Savannah, 3 of them were killed by hunters." My eyes flutter, tears flow down my cheeks. "Who are the hunters.." My voice trembles, the pain of trying to spit out words was difficult. "I don't know, but if they manage to kill them all. God forbid them trying to kill you." The first thing that pops in my head is Emma, my blood boils, and the hair on my body rises.

I make eye contact with Talia, who was the same burning eyes as I do. I get off of the table and walk straight up stairs, "Savannah! It's too late to find them. There probably looking for others right now!" Deaton yells. Talia stays behind with him, while Deucalion, Peter, and Derek follow me into the woods. "You don't have to follow me, I'm not a child." But they ignore my request.