Virtuoso

"Welcome back Miss.McCall, good to see you back for another honors class." Mr.Harris greets me at the door. He still had the same haircut, gelled to the side with a right part, and his glasses. His black blazer with a plain T-shirt, his jeans nicely ironed and his shoes freshly buffed. You would imagine he would change up his style every year. "It wouldn't be a memerable year without it." Knowing me, Mr.Harris just laughs at my sarcastic joke about his class, AP Physics.

I sit near the window, looking out at the fields. A small haired blonde girl with a pink dress, baige flats, and a cardigan sits in front of me, "Hi." She says very shyly to me, "Hi, I'm Savannah? You?" She tries to ignore my gaze at her, "Danielle." I smile at her name, "It's very pretty." She looks up at me with the most brownest eyes I have ever seen, well except for Scotts.

Mr.Harris closes the door, "Welcome to my class. I'll go right ahead with the rules." He pulls out a piece of paper from one of the file cabinets, "Great.." One of the guys say behind me.

"Rule #1: I don't like people being late. There are no exception for Athletes or Musicians. Rule #2: You won't be seated next to your friends ever in this class. Luckily we won't have this problem, since you guys don't know each other. Rule #3: There will be a limited amount of passes that I will give out each semester. Use them wisely." You could feel the boredom the class had after the 5th rule.

After the last 20 rules, someone opens up the door. Everyone scoots back their chair in hopes that Mr.Harris would be called out. But that didn't happened.

He wore black boots, the kind that guys would wear instead of his tuxedo ones. His jeans were dark-washed, with a black belt around his waist. A black flannel shirt, with a white T-shirt underneath. He carried his 2 books on his right hand, while a pencil was being held by his left hand. He had short black hair, swept to the side like Mr.Harris but not as gelled. His skin was not as pale as everyone else's, but had some tint of tan. He didn't have green or blue eyes like the other guys in this class, but you could tell what shade of brown they were from where I sat.

Mr.Harris stands up and annoyingly took the boys paper from his hand. "You're Late." The boy gives him a cocky smirk, looking at the class and finding 2 of his friends. Then his eyes roam around the room, and find me. The smirk fades and his eyes soften, but he turns his attention to Mr.Harris.

"Since you like the attention that you're getting, why don't you introduce yourself to your classmates, and explain to the why your late to my class." Harris, gives the boy back his paper, and returns to leaning back on his desk. "Okay...My names Derek Hale. I was late because Basketball practice, and coach didn't hear the bell." My eyes flutter when he says his name, I glance my eyes down and back up at Danielle. "What?.." She whispers, I nod and just try to be calm.

Derek rolls his eyes, and looks back at Harris. "Half of your class is filled with Athletes, Mr.Hale. And they managed to come to my class before the bell." Harris stares at him for a while, "What does that mean?" And then he snaps, "It means take a seat, and take some notes from your classmates on being here early next time." A couple people chuckle in the back, including me.

He walks over to the aisle closes to Danielle and me, glancing down at her then at me. I take my hand away from my mouth and to the neck of my neck, rubbing it. He takes his seat next to the desk, beside the guy name Ash. "What up man?" They whisper to each other, and that's when I feel heat coming from my back.

"Okay students, Today we will be taking a quiz. It will tell me whether you need this class more than others or if you can test out of it." He walks by the front desk, passing back the quizzes, and the answer sheets. When I turn back to hand the papers to Ash, I glanced towards Derek, who was already looking at me. "Here.." The guy in front of him said, "Oh Sorry.." embarrassed he grabs the papers, I turn back quickly, and begin my test.