Weakness

4 Days Later.

It was the day of our last game of the season, and we were already ahead by a couple of points. "Take down the field Savannah!" Coach yelled. I dribbled through the other teams legs, passing the ball to Amelia, Anna, and Elliana. "Watch out behind you Savannah!" I fake a pass to my left, making the girl behind me fall to her knees, I dribble again past some of the defensive players. When I get close enough to curve my kick to the goal, I get tackled by one of the girls. We roll on the ground, slamming my head to a rock that was nearby.

"Savannah!" I hear Melissa yell from the crowd, the people sitting on the bleachers gasp at the sight of blood dripping down my face. I look at Melissa who was trying to run past the coaches but was held back by my coach. "I'm fine." I get up and clean myself, "Penalty." The referee says to the crowd, "Alright! You got this Savannah!" I turn to see Talia, Laura, Derek and his Dad sitting down couple seats above them. I smile and wave at then before turning back to the goalie.

The girl bounces side to side, out side of the goal, I angle myself. The rest of our teams are with a man and guarding them. The referee blows the whistle, and I slowly approach the ball, making direct contact with my laces, sending it 8 ft in the air, and hitting perfectly into the upper right hand corner. "Game!" The coach yells, the while crowd goes wild, all of the girls run to me, and so does Melissa. "Sweety you were so good!" She hugs me, and throws me into the air. They hand me the trophy, and I raise it up in the air.

"Good job Captain." Coach says to me.

Once the crowd has calmed down, my parents go off to talk to the coach about having me in a league. I meet up with Talia, who had a surprise for me. "That was a really good game! You were amazing, the way you kicked the ball to your teammates, and then when she tackled you. You did a really good job trying to control you anger back there." Michael comes from behind Laura and places his hand over her mouth, "She's hand a lot of sugar during the game." He whispers.

They congratulate me again, "This is from Chris." Talia hands me a white box, with a silver ribbon tied around it. I shake it a little, looking at her with confused eyes. I pull the ribbon, taking the top of slowly. A brown leather book, with my initials are burned on the cover. I run through the pages, seeing all of the rules, and training he went by when he trained me. "He thought you could train yourself, while he's away." I skim my fingers on the cover, "I Love it, thank you for giving this to me."

My dad calls me to head home, "Practice after school right?" Talia nods her head, "Like I promised." I say goodbye to them before we drove away.

We stop by a local diner for victory burgers. It was the first diner that Beacon Hills ever made, using the same color as the one you would see in movies. A large white sign lit up every couple seconds, the diner was half full by 6:30 pm. We sat near the windows in the building and ordered the special on the menu. "Dad, can I have a quarter." He digs in his pocket, but Melissa ended up giving me the quarter instead. I run to the juke box in the corner of the diner. I play around for a little bit, finding my favorite song, "Nope. Nope. No- Here." I whisper. "Savannah the foods here." Melissa says, I click on the song, and skip back to the table as happy as can be.

"What were you doing over there." Melissa asks, I take a bite of burger without waiting for them to take one of their own. "You'll see." A soft soul song played in the distance, they both looked at each other with smirks on their faces. "You know this song?" I take a sip of my drink, they sing along to the song by Maxwell. "This song was played when we first met, how did you know about this?" My dad ask, "Let's just say I had a feeling, a very strong one."

We ate more than what we expected after that, I ate 2 1/2 burger and a large plate of fries, while Melissa and Rafael ate the same amount. "Can we come here every game." They payed the waitress, "If you score goals like that again, we'll end up being regular customers." She grabs my shoulders on the way out of the diner and head home with the radio still playing the song.