Fear

The night at the Hale house was a very interesting experience.

Laura's room was very red, the curtains, the rugs, the bed, all red. The cabinets, and her pillows, were a hint of beige, only leaving room for one white thing..her bathroom. She had winter decorations everywhere, her schools bags were in the corner near the door. Some pictures of her family were near her bed. She had a big enough bed for 200 hundred pound people to sleep in. She had told me what happened the night before, about how I saw her, but didn't do anything. "Maybe it was because you saw my sensitivity to your growl, it weakened me, letting you see my human stage." She gave me a pair of clothes to change into the next morning.

Her closet was whites, blacks, pinks, blues, and grays. While she wore a dress to school, I wore jeans and a T-shirt. "Breakfast is ready kids!" The four of us, Peter, Derek, Laura and I met up in the middle of the hallway before going down. Derek talked to Laura about something, while leaving me and Peter standing alone, "I'm sorry, about what I did." He seemed scared of me, like I had done something even worse to him. "Are you okay?" He turn around angry, slamming me up to the wall. Our faces almost touched, he placed his hand near my face to give us some space.

"You have no idea how much my sister cares for you, if it wasn't for Laura and Derek begging her to let you stay with us, I would have been even happier to let you go with the Calaberas. Stay away from me, and we won't have a problem." He gives me a creepy smile, before leaving me breathless. I collected myself before heading into the kitchen to see everyone eating. "Sit next to me." Laura save me a seat at the table, next to Derek and in front of Peter.

Michael hands me my plate, 2 pancakes, and 2 strips of bacon with Orange milk. "Eat up Savannah, I'll be taking you to school today, and then I'll pick you up after practice." I nod at him.

Only Laura and Derek talked at the table, letting the awkwardness fill between Peter and I. "Savannah?" I see Michael with my bag, "Are you ready?" I smile and excuse myself from the table. "Oh yeah." I quickly place my dishes in the sink before leaving.

The drive to school was a lot faster than when my dad drives, Michael had taken some shortcuts through the back roads to get to school 15 minutes earlier. "Remember, you call me if anything happens." I nod and get out the car.

I had trouble concentrating during my class, my teacher was very curious, giving me weird looks from time to time. "Savannah what's the answer to problem #5." I panicked for a while before I figured the answer out, "√264" I at least managed to pay somewhat of my attention during class when she asked us. I continued my classes, and ate my lunch. I met up with Amelia outside for practice.

"So your not staying with your parents?" She kicks the ball ahead of me to make a easy score, "I'm staying with some friends of my parents, but I'll be with them soon." We walk back again to the end of the lines. At the end of practice, our coach gives us our uniforms for the Saturdays game, giving us a few papers, to let our guardians to sign. Michael made his promise and picked me up from practice at exactly 6:00 pm. "How was practice." "Really good actually, he gave us information about this weeks game." I hand him the papers. "I'll let Talia sign them." He turns on the car and head back to his house.

"When do you think I'll be able to go home?" He opens the front door of the house, "That's up to Talia. She just wants to make sure your safe with the family you live with, especially the Argents." Talia comes out from nowhere, "Take her to Chris's house, the Calaberas are going to look for her if she doesn't show up." I put my jacket back on again and head right back outside.

When we arrive to Chris's house, he was already waiting outside for my to arrive, "Hurry get in the house and shower, Victoria has you clothes laid out on the bed." Chris rushes me in, "Thank you, I'll promised Talia I'll take her back." He says to Michael before closing the door. I sprint up the stairs and take the fastest shower possible. Just seconds coming out, the doorbell rang, and a few voices echoes through the house. "Hello Christopher, Victoria." She was a Spanish descendant, the accent in her voice was very strong. I wrapped the towel around my hair and let it dry. Get dressed in some blue jeans, and a lace shirt, with my jacket over it, before heading down stairs.