Humanity

The sound of the trees rattling through the air, and the light of the moon shinning down on the concrete. "It's the full moon tonight..." Kali whispers to me. "You better hope I have enough strength to control myself then."

Smoke appears around our feet, the wind picks up. 3 shadows come from the other end of the house, "I didn't expect you to choose your family..over us." Alex comes closer.

I draw my gun and point it right between his eyes. "Come closer and I'll shoot. The bullets are covered and soaked in Mountain Ash, more then enough to send you to the depths of hell." I move my finger to the trigger, but Alex stops walking. "You are no longer part of this family, so trust me. The decision was easy to choose from." Ty and Marcus stand beside Alex.

"So leaving your family back home..was that easy? We've heard about you way before you came to recruit us..the hunter that you killed? Does your new family know why you did that?" My pack glances at me then back at them. "No, they don't. I killed him because I couldn't control myself, they had attacked the people I most cared about. And no..I don't have any regrets." I put my gun down. "The bullets in this gun is not worth wasting for 3 omegas." I throw it over on the floor.

"I'm guessing you came here for me, you did promise to end my life if I ever chose them...and I did." Alex's eyes changed, facial hair started to grow on the aides of his faces, and his claws peaked through his outer skin. "You're right.." He growls before running full speed ahead of me. Everyone around us, split up, and go after Ty and Marcus.

I put my arm out, knocking Alex to the ground,and punching his throat. He chokes for a while, "Don't make this easy on please..I'd like to have somewhat of a challenge." Grabbing his mouth, he looks over to the wide open door. 5 more people come inside, running full speed towards me.

I transform quickly, just in time to scratch one of them in the face. One of them jump up and come down on me, but I roll backwards with them, and bite their shoulder. I grab the knife behind my back, and stab them in the heart, twisting the blade. I look up to see the biggest one grab me by the neck, throwing me to the pillar. My reflexes kick in, and I twist in mid air, clawing the concrete pole, and sliding down. "Is that the best you can do." I say to them.

They slowly transform into something bigger, stronger, and a lot faster than what I am right now. 3 of them attack me at the same time, attacking my ribs, my back, and my legs. I flip over then, grabbing one of their heads, and with all of my strength, I throw them to the wall. Their body hits the wall so hard, that when they make contact with the floor, the sound of their neck breaking echoes around the room. A girl kicks the back of my knees, making me fall on the floor. I crawl as fast as a could, but they get a hold of my foot, and snap my ankle. "Ahh!" Alex walks on top of me, grabbing my jaw, he slices my neck. Throwing me outside of the woods.

Kali's POV

I see Alex throw Savannah out the door. "No!" I run towards him tackling him to the floor. I land on his chest, and quickly attack the hell out of his chest. The feeling of his blood on my claws gives me satisfaction, but his other friends grabs my hair and flinging me off of him. She jumps on me, but I roll away from making contact with her knee. When I get up and run over to her, and kick her face, sending some of her teeth flying in the air.

The wind flies into the building, sending leaves inside. I look to where the air is coming from and see a girl standing at the other end. She comes closer to the light.

"Julia?" I whisper. She smiles at me sinisterly, making her way towards me. With her quick hands she tries to attack me left and right, and every time she does it I move my face opposite from her. "Stop Julia! This is not you." I shove my elbow in her face, making her nose bleed. "Never." She says. The sound of her voice makes my skin cringed, when she tries to stab me with a knife, I claw the side of her face. "Ah!" She falls to the floor, cradling her cheek. "I told you...to stop."