"Always."

It was the day of the wedding, and everyone was up by 8:30. Talia was calling the decorations, and venue, while Michael took he guys for breakfast. I woke up, realizing that I slept in Derek's bed. "Laura's waiting for you." He said, coming into the room, with my shoes. "For what?" He grabs my hand, and helps me out of bed. "She needs to go to the nail salon with you and Emma." Grabbing my jacket, and shoes, we both head down stairs.

"Good you're up, let's go." Laura hurries out the door, "Has she been like this all morning?" I ask Emma, who nods slowly. "Yep, I just woke up." I say goodbye to Derek, and drag my feet out the door.

"Hi, I'm here for my appointment." The Korean lady takes us to her station after we arrive at the salon. Laura, Emma, and I are all seated next to each other while they are doing our nails. "Today's the day." Emma and I look at Laura, who is surprisingly calm. "You seem really happy today, who put sugar in your cereal?" The Korean lady pokes Emma's finger, the one that she cut, with acytone. "Ow." Emma whispers, "Sorry."

"What nails, do you want." She takes out her small box, and tools, laying them on the table. "Oval, please. Rose gold." She cleans my nails, then puts the glue and plastic ones on. "So what are we eating? Because we all know I can't go an hour without eating something." Emma, who has always had a ripped body. Never gains weight, never even gains a pound. But gains muscle like crazy. "I hope all the food your eating, comes back and bites you in the ass when you're old." Laura jokes.

When our nails are done and dry, we pay and head back to the house.

Michael, Peter, Derek, and Ash, are just getting ready. "We're going to head over to Andrew's house, in a bit. Want us to give something to him?" Michael asks, Laura runs upstairs, rummaging through so many things, then running back down. "This." A medium size box, with a blue ribbon. "Okay, see you at the aisle." I kiss Derek goodbye, "What about me?" Peter says, "You get nothing." Derek grabs Peter by the neck, dragging him out he door.

Talia, and the hairdresser, take us into the living room. Our makeup was being done in less than 15 minutes including our hair. We all looked the same, Natural make-up, loose curls, half up-half down, "Okay Dresses." We change in Laura's room, "Wow, maybe that burger was not necessary." Emma says, from the bathroom, "We told you." I say. She comes out of the bathroom, "Okay, Ther-" she stops talking. "What?" I look up at her from the mirror. "Wow, I look amazing." I roll my eyes, "You're full of yourself." She walks over to me. "I'm joking. But you are no joke, Derek's going to faint when he sees you, tonight."

Laura walks in on us, "Wow, you guys are just gorgeous. I love everything." Talia comes in the room afterwards.

We unzip the dress, and help Laura inside. The dress that she picked out was just perfection. The dress hugged her, "Wow, you look unbelievable." Talia was crying, while I finished getting her ready. "Knock, knock, How are my favorite girls doing." Michael walks into the room, and his jaw drops. Seeing Talia cry, just makes him even worst. "Baby girl, that boy better love you, always." The three of them embrace in a hug, before heading down to the ceremony.

We arrived at the local church, some of the guess were waiting outside for her. Giving her and the rest of us compliments, before actually getting into the room. Laura sits on the bench, and starts to write a letter. "Here, Savannah. Give it to Andrew for me." I grab the letter, "Okay."

The boys room was on the other side of the courtyard, so getting past the guest wasn't easy. When I finally did, Peter, and Michael were outside. "Is he in here?" I ask, "Andrew..or Derek?" Michael nudges Peter to shut up, "Yeah, Andrew's inside." I smile at him, and roll my eyes at Peter.

I open the door to see Andrew, looking out the window. When he turns around, he seemed relieved. "Hey Savannah, you look great." Running his hand through his hair, he walks over to the mirror, and takes of sip of whiskey. "You shouldn't be drinking you know, Laura will kill you." Not finishing the drink, he dumps it in the trash. "Yeah, I just needed something to relax me."