Rival

I stand in the middle of the kitchen, walking back and forth, hearing the conversation that Talia and Deaton are saying. One of the Calaberas stand nearby watching me, spinning a dagger on his pointer finger. "I need to talk to her..." A deep voice comes behind the walls, his boot is in the corner of the archway. He comes in with dark blue jeans, and a black v-neck. His olive tone skin brings out his blue eyes, his lips are full and pink. He gives me a smirk, before coming in for a hug. "Thank god you okay?" I accept the hug, but don't put as much pressure to give to him. I step back still mesmerized by this man standing in front of me. "You don't remember me right?" I shake me head, flashing a bright white smile, I could feel my insides liquify.

"I'm Peter..Hale." He deepened his voice, my eyes roam from his cheeks, to his upper torso, which was nicely fit and toned. "Do I know you?" He takes his hands and places them on my shoulders, "I'm a very good friend of yours." I smile back.

We sit down on the kitchen table and talk about the memories I had with him and his family.

Derek POV

I quietly leave the living room, trying not to interfere my mother's conversation about what happened to Savannah. I walk to the kitchen and see Peter talking to Savannah, his hands rest on hers, playing with her fingers. "Then I carried you to my sister, and she insisted on me to help you out that night.." My face drops, he continues to tell her lies. Lies that never happens with both of them, but happen with me and her. I hide behind the wall, turning my back.

"Yeah, I remember when you lost yourself in the woods, and you found me. We talked the whole night, until I heard Laura cry out for help, you insisted on me to help her...and I did. For you." I clench my jaws together, feeling my teeth crack. And then...he pulls his move.

"I really like you Savannah..and I hope we can be more than friends, since I've known you for a really long time." I can hear her heart start to race, and his starts to race as well, and then it got too quite in the rooms. A gun shot is fired from the front of the house, "Michael get the kids!" I hear my mother yell. Peter and Savannah run past me, and then I run past the hunter.

Arraya's husband, Ronaldo Calabera stood in front of his black suburban with a gun in his right hand. "Where's la Loba!" He yells, the cold air shows his warm breath soar to the sky. Savannah comes out from behind Peter and my mother. "Savannah." She whispers desperately. She walks towards him, until he shoots a bullet just a couple inches away from her feet. He throws daggers at her face, but she catches them on time and turning them back to him, some even cutting deep into his skin. He then whistles, calling out other hunters from inside the woods. Arrows and more arrows are fired at her, but none seem to hit her, or damage her skin. "Any closer, and I'll have your head." She says, but then we see something crawling up her spine.

"Mom what is that?" I say, "She's growing." She whispers. Savannah's back cracks a little, making her taller and show a larger back. Her claws become longer, and her facial structure has changed into something a lot darker, more sinister.

Lighting fast, she attacks Ronaldo from in front and goes crazy with her claws. Parts of his clothes are ripped in pieces, or chunks, followed with droplets of blood. Hunters come around her tying a tie rope on her feet, she smacks them to the side, having them hit the trees and falling down unconscious.

Savannah continues to slash every possible part of Ronaldo's body, blood spills around them like a lagoon. "Ronaldo!!" Arraya's screams from the side of the house, she runs to both of them. Just in time Savannah has changed back to her normal self, but the look in her eyes was evil. She looks back at Ronaldo like she had done something good, but when she sees my mother's appointment, her whole mood changes. She cleans her hands on her jeans, and runs for the woods. "Sav-" My mother grabs Laura by her arm, "Don't you dare follow her when she's like this, or you'll become just like him." Tears comes from Laura's eyes, she turns around to see Savannah running towards the moonlight, finding an end to what she had done.