First Loves

I woke up to the sound of light snoring, and sun light peeking through my window. I was wrapped in the blanket from the couch, something that I don't remember doing. When I could finally open my eyes, Derek was sitting near my window, craddling a pillow. I got up, still covered in the blanket, and walked towards Derek.

His head was leaning on the window, his hair was lighter since the light was shinning through. I touched his shoulder, and the warmth of his body, warmed my hand. "Derek..." He opens his eyes, turning his head to me. The moment his eyes reached mine, it felt like the world was spinning. It felt like I forgot all of the negativity that was happening at that time, he was watching over me. "Good Morning." He says, his voice soft and raspy. "Good Morning.." I say, with a shaky voice.

He stood in front of me, just a centimeter from touching his chest. "Laura came this morning, to drop off Scott." Still not taking our eyes off each other, I nod. I take the blanket with me, and walk out into the hallway, and into Scott's room. "Savi!" He sprints towards me, "Hey Bud. How was ice cream with Laura?" By the way he was running around, it seemed that the sugar rush had just kicked in. "Good! It was great! She put lots of toppings on my cup, and so did Cora!" Derek chuckles from the doorway, "Well, that's very nice of her." I let him continue playing with his toys, while I go and check up on Emma and my Mom.

"Your mom left a couple hours ago, and Emma went ahead and started to train the new members with Kali." Derek and I stand in the middle of the foyer, "She could at least woken me up."

"She knew you where tired, and needed time to sleep. Ever since the dream, she's been worried about you." I take into consideration, that I need to take some time off from training. "Okay then.."

"You could show me around your house since I'm here." Derek's eyes wonder around the room, shifting his weight back and forth like a child. "I think you would get bored. It's a really small house, there's nothing special in it." When I look back towards my dad's office, I feel Derek's eyes roam on my face. "I don't think that's true, every house is special. Even if you don't think so.."

I show him the living room first, telling him the stories behind the pictures. And then to the hallway between the Kitchen and the stairs, "This was my dad's collection of happy memories. Starting with me, then my mom, then Scott." The memories of these pictures bring painful thoughts, to which I move on with the next room.

After I cleared the bottom floor, we passed quickly in front of my dad's office. "What about this room? What's in here." I pause, standing beside the door. "It's nothing..It's just an empty room, filled with trash." I walk away, standing again in the middle of the foyer. "Well, there you have it. There's the tour. I'm guessing you also roamed around my room, so that's another thing to check off the list." He cracks a smile before Scott runs down the stairs. "Stiles's dad is here!" Sprinting past us, I grab him. "No running, you know what anticipation does to you."

When Deputy Stilinsky knocks on the door, I open it and greet him inside. "It's been a long time Savannah." I stand there awkwardly with Derek beside me, "Yep, it has Deputy. My mom's planning to pick Scott up afterwards, if that's alright." He gives Scott his jacket, and then his bag. "That's fine with me. Enjoy your day Sav." And with that, the house is just filled with two people. Derek and I.

"Well what now.." I throw the blanket on the couch, "Now I will get dressed, and we can drive to wherever Emma is." He waits for me down in the living until I'm ready.

I quickly grab some jeans, a lace crop top, and some brown ankle boots. Putting my hair half up half down, I grab my jacket before leaving the house with Derek.

The drive was surprisingly comfortable, Derek cracked some really funny jokes, and even managed to throw some flirty jokes too.

My pack was training in the same place that I started my trading with Chris. The field had gotten bigger over the years, trees were knocked down, some even fell down due to the horrible thunderstorms we would have. Emma and Kali took turns to show the pack what they needed to practice on, "Make your opponent feel intimidated by you the second you walk into the building, it shows a sign of respect for them towards you."