"I love you." "I hate You."

"So how many did you recruit?" Deucalion asks me

I had went over to Talia's house during spring break. Laura was still here, and so was Andrew. Derek had left with his team to an out of state game, luckily I didn't have to see him. We sat in the living room, watching Cora play with her toys.

"20 of them. They're highly trained, when Emma and I got to the foster home they were jumping and fighting each other." Deaton finished the injections, putting them into viles of blood. He swabbed my arm, and the small little hole was gone. "Done, I can send these to the foster home soon enough." He says goodbye, before leaving the door. "How have you been ?" Michael asks me, who stood behind me the entire time. "Good, I've been focusing on school, my teams, and music. The principal says in about a few months I would be able to graduate with this years seniors." Michael and Talia both raise their eyebrows, "Wow, that's impressive. Have you met anyone...new perhaps?" I looked at them both, knowing what they wanted me to say.

But I haven't, and I don't want too. I haven't though about Derek in over a month, but that didn't hide the fact that I missed him. I just can't forgive him for what he had done, he deserves everything that has happen to him this month. "No, I haven't." Smiles across their faces, "Well maybe you will soon." I could feel the sadness in their eyes, they wanted me back with Derek.

Laura and I hung out in her room for the remainder of the night. She talked about Prom, and how Andrew was going to give her a huge surprise next week. "What do you think he might give me Sav?" She played on her bed, looking up at the ceiling, while I stood next to her window. "I have no idea..the kid does have a lot of tricks up his sleeve now a days." My phone vibrates, and it's a text from my mom. 'Hurry! made dinner reservations with Mike, Emma is at work and I need you to pick up Scott. -Love you.'

"I have to go Laura, my moms got a date tonight, and I have another with Scott." She walks me down stairs and out the doors, just when a suburban parks behind my car. "Thanks man!" I hear coming from inside. "Derek's here!" Cora screams from inside, she runs past us but Michael grabs her before she falls. The car door opens, and out he comes. In dark gray sweats, and a red t-shirt, "See ya man.." When he closes the door, he immediately connects to me. I tighten my grip on my bag, and walk to my car. "Bye Laura." I whisper.

Hesitating to open my car, I finally get in. Throwing my bags to the side, and breathing out a huge relief. I turn on my car, looking back in the rear view mirror, I see Derek standing behind me. After I feel like we'be looked at each other for a long time, I drive up the small hill, and to the road.

Derek's POV

I haven't seen Savannah in what seemed like forever. When she drove away, all of the small memories came back. "You're here early." My dad says, bringing me back to the real world. "Yeah, we won. Game didn't really last long anyways." I pick up Cora, kissing her cheeks. " I missed you brat." Laura and my dad both give me a hug before coming inside.

"Why was she here?" I ask Laura, who was alone in the living room. "Mom asked her about her new pack." She says, "I thought that wasn't going to happened until next week?" She shook her head, handing me the list of names they collected, "She didn't want to waste time. She recruited 20 members." My eyes scan then first few names and then focus on the ones in the middle. "Joey, Kelsey, and Henry Peters. They're the ones that almost attacked you the last time you went to Portland. Why would she recruit them?"

Laura picks up the left out books from the coffee table, "They're foster kids. She though it would easier to have a group of teens who didn't have a family she had to face if anything happens to them. Then she ended up with them." The worry in my sisters eye, brought mine into a fiery stage. How could she just choose our enemy's to become part of her pack. "You don't think she wants to get revenge..do you?" She shoots me eyes of hatred, "Just because she's not doing well after what YOU did to her! All of a sudden you think she's going to attack the family that cares for her? You have a different image of Savannah when she gets angry, she's not about revenge she it comes to someone she loves. Be happy she didn't kill you in the locker room the day she saw you." Laura walks up the stairs, pounding her steps into the wood.