The Hunted

I woke up early for training. Emma was sleeping, and my mom and Scott had just left out the door.

I grab my gym bag, dressing into black Nike tights, a loose tank top, and some Nike shoes. My keys were still in my bag when I went downstairs. The cold air from the outside seaped through the crack under the door, it was so bad that when I let out air, vapor would come out.

I started my car and drove to a nearby shooting range, "Hey Ms. Argent, your range is ready for you." A employee points me to the nearest space to park.

The range was divided into 4 different buildings, a shooting range, a conditioning center, knife throwing, and snipering. "Thank you Jo." I hand him my keys and walked into the Snipering building. I was greeted as Ms.Argent because Chris took me hear all the time, under his name. I came here every weekend, early in the morning because it would be really quite. Quite enough to hear around the perimeter of the building.

They had a wide variety of Snipers, some the ones that Army, and Marine Soldiers work with, some where from local stores. The targets were each separated 3 meters away from each other, and 20 meters from were you stood. I put on my protection glasses, and held the back of the Sniper between my shoulder blade and collar bone. Making sure I slow down my breath, I shoot between my heart beats, hitting them right in the center 5 times. "Wow...impressive. You must have been training for a really long time." One of the guys standing beside me, held a gun similar to mine. "Thanks, its years of practice."

I change my target, 40 meters out. Slowing my breath, I shoot. Hitting it perfectly on center. "Head shot." I whisper. He keeps watching me shoot more targets, 60, 80, 100, and 160 meters out. I take off my glasses, setting them aside on the counter. "I'm Paul." He turns to me, brown hair, and matching eyes. He stood a foot taller than me, athletic built and very intimidating for the other people around us.

"Savannah." One of the employees, hands me another Sniper. "McCall?" His face stiffens, and then relaxes when my eyes flash at him. "Yeah." He grabs his gun, giving it to the employee. "I'd never though I would actually see you...In person, of course. I heard a lot of great things about you." His compliments distract me from the target, sending memories of Luke and Bridget's bodies. "I'm surprised. After what happens to members of my pact, I wouldn't be very impressed with me."

I finish my training, heading out of the practice room, and out into the main office. "Why do you say that about yourself?" Not even one foot out the door, he stands between me and exit. "Why do you care so much?" I whisper to him, trying not to disturb the people around us. "Because I know who you are, and I know what your capable of. You still want to find their killer, it's not a bad thing that you want revenge." I cut him off and walk outside, "You know nothing about me. Everything that your little family, or pack has told you is a lie. I am one of the most dangerous creatures out there, your lucky to still be alive after that question you asked me." After a few more moments, I walk off to the next building.

Knife Throwing.

1 hour into training, the door rings. I hear the heartbeat of someone behind the door, beating hard. I throw the dagger directly at the target, pushing it back couple feet. "What do you want!" Paul walks in, and is heated. "Answer my question, and I will leave you alone." I tighten the dagger that is in my left hand, putting it behind my back. I flip the knife, and with one swift move, I throw it directly at him. Hitting him on his shoulder, his body is pinned back. "You don't want to mess with a Hybrid. Especially one who is a hunter. Follow me again, and I will show you the killer everyone knows I am." His eyes narrow, feeling my eyes burn into his skull. I yank the dagger from his shoulder, and throw it on the floor.

"I guess your going to be seeing a lot of me then." I grabbed the handle of the door, looking over my shoulder, I growl.

I hand the guy over the counter the daggers, and walk to my car.