Phases

After the barbeque, class sign up started at school. So Emma, Ash, Derek and I slept at the Hale's for the night, making it easier to drive together. We had slept in different rooms, obeying by Talia's rules, but this time she let us sleep together. Emma and Ash had the guest room, while I slept in Derek's room. I had changed out of my clothes and into some of his, which quite fortunately was really comfortable. A large red long sleeve shirt, with gray sweat pants.

"You ready for our junior year?" He asked. I was already awake, so I just layed there until he woke up. "Yeah, I just can't believe I made it through sophomore year without failing." He had his arm under my head for support, "This is going to be a memorable year, we promised. Now you have to go forward with that." I tighten his arm around me, bring me on top of his chest. "We better go if we want to get there on time, you know how Ash gets when he doesn't have time to get ready." I joke, throwing the cover off of me.

I walk over to my clothes, that hanged on his computer chair. "No don't wear that, we're just signing up, then we'll be back here anyways. My parents are going out of town for something with Laura. So I have the house to myself." He said, slowly but surely getting out of bed. I look down on what I was wearing, I mean it wasn't bad I just didn't want anyone to see me in the clothes that I slept in, much rather than my boyfriends clothes? But than again, I really didn't want to dress back up.

I grabbed some of Laura's shoes from her room, and wore them. Derek, and the other two were already waiting for me. "What time did Laura, and your parents leave Derek?" He was checking the phone calls that haven't been answered. "I think like 4am? I just heard they were leaving bright and early." After he checked the calls, we drove over to the diner and ate a quickly breakfast before heading to school.

Not that many cars were parked around the school, but students walked their way inside. "Hope the classes aren't long this year." Emma said.

We walk inside the school, and see a few students wandering around the halls looking for their classes. "I'm guessing they're the new freshman this year?" I ask, as I saw this one girl struggling to open her locker. "I got it." I told her. When she turned to look at me, her face went white, and the books in her hands barely hanged on. "Thank..you." She said. "No problem, the bad lockers are always given to freshman, it's just rules. I'm Sa-" "Savannah McCall. Captain of the girls Varsity Soccer and Swim team. In my last school you were talked about in the locker rooms, good things, everyone admired you. And when they heard I was moving to the same school, they wanted me to meet you for them." She held onto her books for dear life, when telling me about myself.

"I bet they told you I'm pretty scary huh?" She narrowed her eyes, watching me confusedly. "I'm intimidating to people, it comes off to them as a bad thing, but it keeps them in check to respect me. You're trying out right? For Soccer?" She nods her head, a lot calmer than 3 seconds ago. "Good, I'll be watching you during our period. Be sure to impress me." I winked at her before I rejoined Derek, Emma, and Ash.

"Aww look at you being welcoming to our new freshman." Derek whisper to me, "Shut up? I'm just recruiting for next year, I still want this school to have a girls soccer team? Even if I'm gone." The lady sitting in the table in front of us calls me up. "McCall, Savannah." I give her a faint smile, handing me my schedule, she also gives me a list of classes I could choose from if I don't want the ones that I already have.

"What classes do you have?" Emma came to me, "Um, Off Period, first. English 5 AP second, Trigonometry third, APES for fourth, Piano 5 for fifth & sixth, then Soccer for my last two periods." Wide eyes, she looks down at her list then back at me, "You know sometimes you make me feel like I'm an inadequate person." We wait and watch was Ash, and Derek walk to us. "Well, I have all my classes." Derek compared ours, and found out that we all have English classes same period, and Sports at the end of the day.