Video call

I collapse on the sofa next to Evie and grin "So how are you enjoying your first Christmas away from the Isle." she smiles brightly "I love it, thank you so much for inviting me." I smile "I wouldn't have it any other way. Although I should probably apologize for my family." I nod towards my grandpa who is acting out his famous bear story to Celia and Dizzy.

She laughs "Don't apologize, this is probably the best Christmas I've ever had." my phone tings and I look down "I forgot to call Harry." she grins "Well you better do it now then." I smile and stand running up to my room. I lay on the bed and call Harry. He grins "I thought you forgot." I shake my head "I didn't forget I just lost track of time, sorry."

H- Don't worry its fine

Y- Happy Christmas Harry

H- Happy Christmas princess 

Y- You having fun?

H- Well Jay, Carlos and Gil are currently playing some computer game. We've been laying around eating for the most part so yea its been good. How about you?

Y- It's been great. Although my grandpa and uncles are now singing while drunk. But other than that its all good.

H- Are they any good?

Y- In my personal opinion. No.

H- When are you coming back?

Y- Five days. Two before term starts.

H- That long?

Y- It's not that long.

H- Its agessss!

Y- Your adorable.

H- I am a pirate!

Y- Fine an adorable pirate.

H- And your a beautiful princess.

Y- I love you

H- I love you too princess.

"Y/N we're cutting the Christmas cake." I smile and yell "Coming." over my shoulder.

H- See you soon princess

Y- Bye Harry

H- Love you.

Y- I love you.

I hang up and run downstairs "Sorry I was talking with Harry." Mum grins and wraps an arm around my waist "And how is lover boy?" I roll my eyes at her "He's fine." she grins and holds out the knife "Happy Christmas everyone." I grin and place my hand over hers "And a happy new year." 

We cut the cake and hand out slices to everyone. My phone pings and I look down to see a picture of Carlos, Gil, Jay and Harry all dancing and smiling. I laugh and take a picture of Evie, Uma, Celia, Dizzy and myself holding up plates of cake. "Y/N come and dance with me." I roll my eyes at Hamish "No." he grins "Come on." I shake my head "No." he sighs "Either you dance or you play." he points to the piano in the corner. I laugh and take his outstretched hand "Fine."