Tourney try outs.

Your P/O/V:

I walk with Mal, Evie, Uma and Lonnie to the tourney field and we sit at the bottom of the bleachers waiting for the players to come out. Evie starts questioning Mal about Ben and I grin "When did he dump Audrey?" Mal shrugs "Two days ago." I laugh slightly "She is not going to like that at all." the cheerleaders come out onto the field and Audrey gives Mal a death glare "I think she's mad." I smile at Uma "That's cause Mal stole her man." the two of us fist bump and Mal scowls slightly "Hey I did not steal him, he asked me out and I said yes." Evie grins "You have to let me help you get ready."

Lonnie smiles "What about you Y/N I noticed you and Harry are spending a lot of time together." I shrug "Fairy Godmother made me tutor him after school because he's behind on work." Uma grins "He wasn't to pleased about that but he seems to like you." I smile slightly "Well he's a pain." she nods "I know but once you get to know him he's tolerable." Lonnie points out over the field "There they are." we all look over as the ten new try outs walk out onto the pitch and I grin "Gil looks like hes having the time of his life." Uma laughs "He's been like that since we got here."

I laugh and watch as Jay, Carlos, Ben and Chad walk onto the pitch with the rest of the team. The cheerleaders start practicing while we watch Harry and Gil run around on the pitch with the others. Uma grins "You know I was skeptical at first but now I just have something to make fun of them with."  I grin "That's if they get on the team." she shrugs "Have you seen the other applicants Harry and Gil are going to be chosen." I nod "Fair point."

The tryouts come to an end and Harry and Gil run over. Harry goes to hug Uma but she pulls away "No you need a shower." he grins and looks down at the clothes he is wearing "You know the uniform kind of grows on you." Gil grins "That was fun." we all laugh and Jay and Carlos run over "Hey your in. Coach said he liked your attitude and we could use the muscle." they all chest bump and grin. 

Lonnie, Mal and Uma all walk away and Evie grabs my arm "Oh I almost forgot we're having a girls night and you have to come." I smile "I'll be there." she grins "Great be there by seven." I nod and she walks away. Harry turns to me "I won't be able to come to our lessons Mondays and Wednesdays." I nod "That's fine." he grins "See you later." I nod and wave slightly while walking away.