Isle life

Harry P/O/V:

Shoving my hands into my pockets I walk into Uma's chip shop. Mal, Evie, Jay, Gil, Carlos and Uma are already inside. Evie stands wrapping an arm around my shoulders "You alright?" I shrug "Better than I have been I suppose." Uma grins "You're just love sick." Evie shoots her a glare and Gil frowns "I miss everyone." Mal nods leaning her head on her hand "I think we all do."

Jay wraps an arm around Gils waist "Its going to be alright. We're getting of here again." Uma nods "I hope so, I don't how much longer we can live of this." she picks at the food on her tray "Forgot how bad it is." Carlos laughs "I know, its awful. No offence." she chuckles "None taken." 

We all sit in silence for a while until Mal bursts out laughing "I never thought we'd all be here." Uma grins "What friends?" she nods and Jay and Gil smile at each other making Uma roll her eyes "More than friends in their case." Evie and Carlos also laugh this time. We get a few odd looks from others in the shop but we all ignore them. Dizzy and Celia appear joining us at the table. 

"Have you seen the news recently?" We all turn to look at Celia "My dad rigged up a TV in his arcade. Only one that properly works on the isle. Anyway apparently more people have gone missing and the royal council are really worried. They've even delayed Ben's coronation." Mal looks at her shocked "Do they know who is behind it?" Celia frowns "If they do they're not telling." 

Dizzy sighs "Do you think we could work it out? I mean if it is a villain we could probably work out who it is." Evie sighs "Even if we could work it out how could we tell people in Auradon? No signal remember?" Dizzy frowns "Right, forgot about that." Uma yawns "I'm heading back to the ship." I stand "I'll come with ya." 

We walk out and she nudges my side "Your going to see Y/N again I promise." I smile throwing an arm around her shoulders "We still need to find you someone." she laughs "I'm good Hook." I grin sighing "Its weird being back but at least we're not fighting for territory anymore." she laughs "Who would have thought Boradon would bring us together." I laugh "Still can't believe we're stuck here again."

She sighs "At least we have the ship and the crew and I think it brought us all closer together. Well the ones who got to experience Auradon anyway." I laugh "Hey you got the name right." she rolls her eyes wacking my shoulder "Shut up Hook, see you tomorrow." She walks into her cabin and I go into mine fiddling with the necklace under my shirt. 

Throwing my jacket and Hook on the bed I take out my favorite photo of Y/N. It's her mid laugh by the lake her eyes bright and happy "I miss you lass."