Promises

Your P/O/V:

I keep a tight grip on Harry's hand scared that if I let go he'll disappear. "Love mind loosin' your grip. Can't feel my fingers." I blush loosening my grip "Sorry." he chuckles "No problem, where we goin'?" I smile tugging him over to  my parents and Baze. "Harry you've already met my Mother. But this is my Father and my Uncle Baze."

"Dad, Baze. This is Harry." he smiles slightly and dad holds out his hand "Pleasure to meet you." Harry shakes his hand before turning to Baze "You look familiar." I smile slightly "Baze Meyers, formerly Striker Meyers." Harry looks shocked "Your uncle is Striker Meyers." I smile slightly "Like I said, a lot to explain."

"Pleasure to meet ya Harry." they shake hands and mum smiles "We'd best be of. It was nice seeing you again Harry." I hug them all before they leave before turning back to Harry taking his hand back in mine.

"Care for a walk?" I nod kissing his cheek "I would love to." we walk away from the crowds and along the coast. "Anything interesting happen on the Isle?" he sighs "Not really, oh except Gil and Jay started dating." I grin "They make a cute couple." he nods slightly and we continue on stopping by a small beach. I kick of my shoes walking barefoot along the sand.

We stop a little way along and Harry turns to me look serious "Promise me something?" I cup his face gently "Anything." he leans into my hand slightly placing his on top "Stay with me?" I smile "Of course." he shakes his head slightly "No stay with me always. I love you so much. I know we're only young. But promise me that one day you'll be mine." 

I blush but nod slightly "I love you so much Harry Hook." he chuckles wrapping an arm around my waist and spinning us around kissing me gently "I love you to Y/N Loxely and I promise to remind you of that constantly." I giggle pressing my lips to his once more "I love you forever and always." he grins "Forever and always." Placing me back down he takes out a simple silver ring "This belonged to my mother and I want you to have it."

"Harry I

"Harry I..." he chuckles slipping it on my finger before bringing it to his lips "Perfect." I beam kissing him gently burying my fingers in his hair. "I love you." he grins "I love you too." I wrap my arms around his waist and we stay on the beach wrapped in each others arms for a little while longer "We should probably head back to the school." I nod slightly and we pull a part walking slowly back up to the school finding the others crammed onto a table in the cafeteria.

Harry pulls me down onto his lap wrapping his arms around my waist. "You two look insanely happy." I smile at Uma going to say something but turning to Evie when she lets out a high pitched squeal "Y/N'S WEARING A RING." I trace it with a finger "Its a promise ring." she nods "I know. Just didn't expect Harry to be that sort of person." Uma rolls her eyes slightly but stays quite. Everyone falls into easy conversation and its like no time has past at all.