Set up

Evie P/O/V:

Uma and I watch from the shadows as Y/N and Harry walk together across the field. Y/N is laughing at something and Harry is looking at her out of the corner of his eyes smiling slightly. Uma sighs "If he doesn't tell her soon that he likes her, I'm going to tell her myself. He's driving me mad." I laugh slightly and smile "Well they both like each other and don't seem to be doing anything about it." Uma raises an eyebrow "What are you saying?" I grin "I think we should set them up on a date." Uma smiles slightly "That would stop me from killing him out of annoyance."

I laugh slightly "Okay now we just need to plan a date and hope they admit they like each other." Uma nods "If they don't I say we lock them in a room together and refuse to let them out until they admit their feelings for each other." I nod "Lets go."

I spend the next three days planning the date with a little help from Uma. "Okay you ask Harry to meet you at the enchanted lake and I'll ask Y/N then we see what happens." she nods "They better admit they like each other or I will kill Harry." I laugh "Right lets go." I walk to Y/N's room and knock on the door. Y/N opens it and smiles slightly "Hi Evie, how can I help?" I smile "Are you free Saturday?" she nods and I smile "Great can you meet me at the enchanted lake? Mal and I are taking Dizzy swimming and I thought we could make a day of it." 

She nods "Sure I'd love to." I smile "Great see you tomorrow then." I wave slightly and walk away smiling brightly to myself. I walk back to my room and find Uma waiting "He said yes." I smile clapping my hands together "Now we just have to wait." she nods and smiles slightly "Should be fun."