Isle life part 2

Harry P/O/V:

I stare at the ceiling in my cabin fiddling with the necklace that I never take of wondering if its worth getting up. Someone bangs on the door and Uma storms in "Come on you can sulk in here all day, we've got jobs to do." I sit up grabbing my hat "Fine, but I'm not going to enjoy any of it." she chuckles "Come on hook." I sigh and give her a small smile. Since we got back we've all tried to keep ourselves busy returning to old routines and creating new ones. We've all grown closer and try to keep talk about Auradon limited but I know I'm not the only one staring at the distant shore on a regular basis.

Uma throws me my sword which I catch with ease "Come on hook, you need to practice." I chuckle and throw my jacket onto the deck "I beat you yesterday," I do a mock bow "Captain." she laughs taking a step forward "Do it again then."

We throw blows back in forth, focusing entirely on my sword and technique. I knock Uma to the ground holding my sword to her throat "I think your the one that needs to practice, Captain." she rolls her eyes and I help her to her feet grinning. Gil runs onto deck skidding to a halt next to us "Hey guys." Uma snorts "What happened to you?"

He shrugs beaming "Just really happy." he gives her a hug while she awkwardly pats his back "Come on Harry, group hug." I yelp as he grabs my arm crushing the two of us in his arms "Gil what the hell?" he laughs and lets go looking around before whisper yelling "Jaykissedme." I stare at Uma then stare at Gil "Please repeat." Gil grins taking a deep breath "Jay kissed me." I hit his shoulder grasping it gently "Good for you." he starts bouncing around like a puppy.

Uma laughs "Well at least we know they like each other." I roll my eyes following Gil around on the deck "Really?" she snorts "Its nice to see him so happy." I nod and throw an arm around her shoulders "Your the only one left now, any ideas?" she punches me lightly "Shut it." I chuckle "You got it." Gil bounds over still grinning "When do you think we'll get back to Auradon?" Uma clears her throat staring over his shoulder at the coast line. "We're going to get back Gil." I nod patting his arm "We just don't know when."

He sighs and gives me another hug "Your going to see Y/N again and I bet she misses you more than you miss her." I chuckle slightly "I highly doubt that." we all fall silent and I jump slightly when someone says my name looking around for who it is. I turn to Uma "You hear that?" she nods and we both look around again "Its coming from you." 

I take out the necklace from Y/N to find the charm glowing brightly "Harry." 

"Y/N?"

"Its me."

"How?"

"Its a long story." 

Gil laughs "Your necklace is talking."

"Hi Gil, listen I don't have much time. We've tracked down Striker and learnt a lot, anyway can you do something?"

"Anything."

"In Strikers old home there's a red leather bound book with runes all over the cover."

Uma speaks up "What do we do when we find it?" 

"There's a truth potion on one of the pages. Just read it out so I can make a copy. We need to prove to the royal council that we're telling the truth so they re-open the barrier."

I grin "Consider it done love." the three of us leave the boat and I hide my necklace back under my shirt a faint glow still coming through. Gil whispers loudly "Where are we going?" Uma grins "I know where he lived, come on." we reach a run down building to find the door chained shut but they are old and snap easily. "Gil guard the door." he nods and leans against the frame while Uma and I duck inside. 

"I thought the chip shop was dusty." I chuckle taking out my necklace the glow considerably fainter "Y/N, any ideas where the book is?" 

"There's a table by the fire place." Uma walks over dust clouds rising up "Found it." she starts flipping through the pages "Truth potion, got it." she reads it out quickly.

"Thanks, I miss you all. We're going to get you of that Island no matter what it takes." I chuckle "Miss you to princess." the glow fades more and I glance at Uma to see her on the other side of the room "I love you princess."

"Love you too hook." the glow fades completely and I sigh "Sounds like we might be out of her pretty soon." I nod giving her a small smile "Come on lets go tell the others."