Memories

The royal council decides to keep the barrier open for now and all the VK's visibly relax. To celebrate we all decide to go to the enchanted lake.

I pull my shirt on over my bathing suit and walk out the apartment. Lonnie grins "Ready to go?" I nod slinging my bag onto my back "Yep, I think I have everything." she laughs "Come on." we leave our room and walk outside to where my bike is parked. I hand her a helmet and start the engine putting my own on. She sits behind me and we take of towards the enchanted lake. I park my bike next to the others. Lonnie laughs "There's a lot of us." I nod "That is the point of this gathering." she nods jumping of the bike and taking of her helmet "Making memories."

We walk down the path and I smile brightly. Mal, Uma, Evie, Gil, Jay, Carlos, Harry, Dizzy, Celia, Dug, Jane and Ben are all sitting on the pavilion. The two of us walk down and I run over to Harry hugging him tightly "Glad you could make it." I laugh "Sorry, I couldn't find my swim suit." he grins sitting down and pulling me into his lap. I yelp slightly before laughing and settling into his arms.

Evie grins "Well now we're all here, we need to take pictures." Harry groans slightly but Jane nods "That's a great idea." Lonnie, Ceila and Dizzy agree." Evie claps her hands together "Yey. Okay everyone up." she starts organizing everyone around and snapping pictures until everyone starts drifting away. "Want to go for a swim?" I nod turning to Harry "I'd love to." I take of my shirt, trousers and shoes and jump into the water swimming out into deeper water.

Dizzy and Celia swim over and I grin "You two having fun?" they nod and Celia grins splashing water at Dizzy "Water fight?" I laugh pushing water at them both ducking under when they retaliate. I get a mouthful when Harry appears behind us joining in. I laugh and soon Gil and Uma have joined in as well splashing water back and forth. I get a mouthful and cough slightly "Harry you have to give her the kiss of life, shes chocking." I laugh but end up choking on the remaining water in my mouth. Someone pulls me over to the shallows and I manage to clear my lungs "You alright sweetheart?" I nod "I'm fine." 

Harry grins "You sure?" I nod and kiss his cheek "I'm fine." he wraps his arms around my waist kissing me gently before falling backwards dragging me under the water. I scowl and swim back to the surface shoving water into his face to wipe the smirk of his face. He chuckles wiggling his eyebrows. I jump onto his back and wrap my arms around his waist resting my head on his shoulder "What are you doing?" I grin "You are my prisoner." he wraps his arms under my legs and climbs out of the water. 

I jump down and wrap my towel around my shoulders sitting back in Harry's lap leaning against his chest. Evie grins "Would you like me to send you the pictures?" I nod "That would be great thanks." she nods and sits down with Jane and Dizzy talking with them happily about fashion. Harry grins "You know the core four are not that bad." I giggle "Did you not get on well before?" he shakes his head "Nah, we drove each other mad. But hey we're all friends now." I smile kissing his cheek "Yep."