Public announcement

Slowly we all stand walking back towards the school. I grip Harry's hand tightly as we walk back trying to fight the tears threatening to fall down to my face. "Its not fair. None of you have done anything wrong. They can't just force you to leave. I could go with you?" Harry turns to me looking shocked "No. Your staying in Auradon with your family. The Isle is no place for you." I scowl "Its no place for anyone. Ben showed me pictures, no should have to live there." He chuckles wrapping an arm around my waist "Its going to alright love, I promise." I nod slightly sniffling "I love you Harry Hook." he squeezes my waist gently "I love you to Y/N Loxley." 

We walk into my room and I lay back on the bed pulling him down next to me "Cuddles?" he chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist tightly "Of course." I tangle our legs together and tuck my head under his chin smiling contently. 

(time skip 1 week)

Gripping Harry's hand tightly we walk behind Gil and Uma towards the cafeteria where Fair Godmother has ordered everyone to gather. We stop outside and I sigh squeezing his hand "Ready?" he nods and Gil frowns "Can I hold your hand too." I smile "Of course." Uma rolls her eyes but pats his shoulder "We're going to be fine." we walk inside joining the other VK's, Jane, Dug and Lonnie at the back of the room. 

Fairy Godmother walks into the room along with Ben's parents the King and Queen looking tense. "As you all know there have been several reported disappearances over the last couple of weeks. It has come to our attention that a villain is involved, therefore royal council has made the decision to close the barrier for good." a loud muttering breaks out and the VK's that didn't know turn to each other looking shocked. "Quite please. They have also decided after a lot of long discussions and debates that all the Isle children will be sent back until further notice." 

A loud cry comes from the gathered VK's and Gil grips my hand tightly. I lean my head on Harry's shoulder glad that I've already had a week to process the information although I'm still struggling to comprehend it. Most people swivel in there seats giving our group sympathetic looks but over in the far corner I can Audrey, Chad and several others all smiling smugly and chuckling among themselves. 

The King steps forward "We apologies for this decision. It took a lot of thought and consideration but the council believes it is for the best," he looks directly at our group "I'm truly sorry." The three of them leave and Dizzy and Celia both turn to Ben "Your sending us back?" he nods slightly staring at the ground and I hastily let go of Harry and Gil when Dizzy comes hurtling at me wrapping her arms around my waist sobbing "I don't want to go." Celia wraps her arms around Dizzy and I pat her on the back not knowing what to say to either of them.