First day

Gil jumps around the room like an exited puppy and I roll my eyes "Gil cool it." he grins and jumps onto the bed "Sorry I had some of that chocolate stuff and now I just feel really energetic." I raise an eyebrow "Some you ate like seven bars." he shrugs "It tasted good and I was hungry." I roll my eyes and stretch, these beds are so comfy compared to back home. I think I could get used to this, good food, comfy beds, no rubbish just lying there and no dad yelling at me to do stuff. 

Someone walks in and I smile "Uma how are you?" she shrugs "This place is nicer than the isle but we have to go to lessons. Mal's taking us." I nod and stand following her, Gil and Mal to a large classroom with Fairy Godmother standing at the front. She smiles sweetly and I sit down next to Uma putting my feet up on the desk.

Fairy Godmother gives me a glare "Feet are for the floor not tables." I sigh but put my legs down slouching. She nods once then smiles "Welcome to Auradon prep. You will join the usual lessons soon but first we just have a few introductory things to get out of the way." she starts listing off a bunch of rules which I try to listen to but find her very difficult to listen to. "Alright your free to go for lunch then come back here for your time tables and locker codes." 

I stand shoving my hands into my pockets as we walk out the room to the lunch hall. Gil starts grabbing everything he can fit on a tray and someone laughs "Dude it's not going anywhere." Jay punches his shoulder lightly and he shrugs "I'm hungry." I roll my eyes and walk over to Uma "It all looks edible." she nods "No dirt either." I smile and grab some food and a glass of orange liquid. 

Carlos smiles "Orange juice its good." I nod slightly and we all sit down Mal and Evie soon joining us "So what do you think of Auradon so far?" Gil grins mouth full of food "I like everything's so green and the food is great." Uma nods "I'd have to agree and the beds are so comfortable." I nod but don't say anything.

"Hey Evie mind if I join you?" I look up and see the girl from yesterday Evie grins "Of course, you've already met Harry and Gil and this is Uma." she nods and smiles "Hey." Uma nods "Hi." Gil grins "Hello." Uma looks over "Who are your parents then?" she smiles "Robin Hood and Merida." she nods "Wasn't Robin Hood a thief?" she shrugs "Yea." Uma laughs "And he didn't end up on the Isle?" she shrugs again "Apparently he doesn't count as a villain because he helped people."

I smile slightly and Y/N holds up Jay's phone "Although he did teach me a few things." Jay grins and takes back his phone "Hey nice work." she shrugs and Evie laughs "A girl of many talents." Uma smiles "I like her." I nod "She seems alright." a bunch of girls pass us giggling and smiling and Mal smirks "Great obviously Harry and Jay combined means more giggling girls." Gil frowns "What about me?" I smile and pat his back slightly "Sorry buddy obviously the girls have taste."

Uma rolls her eyes "That's debatable." Mal, Evie and Y/N all laugh and I scowl slightly before catching Y/N's eye, she smiles and I smile back before she looks back down at the table.