Possible lead

Yawning I roll over trying to ignore the constant banging sound. Sitting up I scowl at the clock, its three in the morning. Lonnie lets out a groan also sitting up "What in the world is that?" shoving back the covers I stalk over to the door and look out into the gloomy corridor "Can't see anything." I turn locking the door once more and walk over to the window pulling back the corner. I yelp jumping back in shock before recovering my senses and opening the curtain fully and pulling the window up "What the hell are you doing?" Ben smiles slightly climbing into our room "Sorry to wake you, but its urgent." 

Lonnie turns on her lamp and we all blink allowing our eyes to adjust to the light "This really couldn't wait?" he shakes his head pulling a tablet out from his pocket and turning it on "I've been looking ever since the announcement was made to send everyone back to the Isle." I move over to Lonnie and sit next to her on the bed yawning "Looking for what?" he smiles "The truth behind the disappearances." I sit up a little straighter eyes wide "And you found something?" he nods holding out the screen "I think so." I take it and Lonnie looks over my shoulder "What exactly are we looking at?" 

Ben grins "When all the villians were first sent to the Isle, my parents had security cameras installed everywhere. Mainly to keep track of all the main ones, make sure they keep out of trouble. Most of them no longer work or were destroyed. But the ones in Strikers home still work and everything is covered in dust, it looks like no one has lived there in years." I stare at him in shock "Your suggesting he someone escaped the Isle and is behind everything that has been going on?" he nods "Yes. But I think he had help," he swipes the screen and a kitchen type room comes into view with a strange sort of circle filled with runes burned onto the floor.

Lonnie gasps "That's a summoning ring. Someone used magic to get him of the Isle." Ben nods again taking the screen back "If we can find out who did it or locate Striker we can reveal the truth and bring everyone back." a small smile breaks across my face but Lonnie sighs "But who is going to believe a bunch of teenagers. Especially ones who were close to the VK's." Ben shrugs "We'll work by ourselves. I'll talk to Jane and Dug tomorrow, meet me in the library at lunch." I nod yawning again "Do you really think this could work?" he nods a determined look in his eyes "It has to because its the only idea I have." 

I stand and give him a hug "We're going to bring them back." he nods "Sorry to wake you both up, but I couldn't wait and I didn't know who else to tell." I laugh quietly "Don't worry about it, but you should probably get some sleep now. You look like you need it." he nods "Night Y/N, Night Lonnie." he clambers back out the window and I pull it closed perching on the edge of my bed "I really hope we can get to the bottom of this." Lonnie nods and shudders slightly "I just hope we don't run into Striker, those stories used to give me nightmares." I give her a small smile "Good night Lonnie." she leans forward turning of the light "Night Y/N."