Rain

On Monday I wake up and smile Harry has Tourney after school which means I can do archery after lessons. I grin and change quickly into a white shirt and trousers pulling on a blue leather jacket and boots. I walk out of the dorm room and to my locker grabbing my books for the day and a few pens and pencils. "Y/N." I turn and find Harry walking toward me "Hi Harry." he smiles slightly "You look different." I smile "Evie did my hair." he nods "It looks nice, anyway due to the weather coach has canceled practice so..." I sigh "Same time same place." he nods "See you later." I sigh and look out the window behind me, sure enough it is pouring down with rain. 

I sigh of course its raining. I walk to my first class and Audrey appears in front of me "What did you do to your hair it looks awful?" I sigh "Well I like it." she raises an eyebrow slightly "You look more like your mum now that's for sure. Shame you won't ever know if your dad likes it." I scowl and grip my books tightly "Shut up." she smiles "Ooops did I say to much?" she walks away grinning and I stalk to my classroom clasping in a chair at the back. 

English and Maths pass without much happening. I walk to the dinning hall and grab some food before walking to the library and sitting in the widow watching the rain run down the window. "Y/N?" I look up and smile slightly "Hi Gil, you okay?" he nods "Harry said you where helping him with Science and I was wondering if you could explain something to me." I smile "Of course I can, do you want to sit?" he sits next to me and hands me his science book pointing to an equation at the top "How do you get that?" I smile and explain the formula. He nods "Can you explain it again slower?" I smile and nod "Of course." I explain it again slower and he nods grinning "Thanks."

I smile "No problem." I check the time and stand "Come on or we'll be late." lessons finish and I yawn before walking with Evie to the dinning hall. "Your hair looks fabulous." I smile "All thanks to you." she smiles and we stop by the hatch taking a plate of pasta and a carrot cake. We sit at an empty table and Mal appears her hair plastered to her head "Ugh I hate the rain." I smile and push a cup of tea towards her "Here this will warm you up." she smiles slightly "Thanks." I nod and finish eating "Well I should probably get to the library and find Harry." Evie smiles "Have fun." I smile "I'll try."

As I walk to the library the rain gets worse and thunder rumbles through the sky. I smile slightly, I've always liked storms. Curling up by the fire with a book or sketchbook and a hot drink. I walk into the library and sit at the same table as normal. I watch the rain pummeling the window and lighting flashing past while taking out my sketchbook and a pencil. "I always hated storms on the Isle." I smile and turn my head "Why's that?" Harry slumps into his usual chair "They we're loud, everything got wet and it was freezing." I smile "I always liked them my dad and I used to run around in the rain and dance." I feel my eyes widen and shake my head slightly "Anyway umm Maths." 

Harry grins "You dance?" I shake my head "Not important." he grins and leans back in his chair "I saw what you did for Gil." I smile slightly and shrug "He needed help." Harry nods "He's always been slow but I think that's the first time he's actually remembered something useful." I smile and hand him my maths text book "I'm glad now its your turn." he grins and twirls his pen in-between his fingers occasionally writing while I talk. 

"Okay that's enough for today." I pack away my things and Harry picks up my sketchbook "Are these yours?" I nod and try to grab it of him but he pulls it away flicking through the pages "Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Uma, Gil..." he trails of "Me." I nod and he grins "They're good." I blush slightly "Thanks." he continues flicking through pages "Who are these people?" I smile "Those are my parents." he nods and hands it back I clutch it to my chest and he scratches the back of head awkwardly "I'll umm see you tomorrow." he walks away and I follow shortly after walking to mine and Lonnie's room.