Final touches

Your P/O/V:

I smile and hang up the dress I am holding on the rack "One more to finish then we're done!" she nods and grins "I know you told me not to but I made you a little something to wear." I smile and turn around. She is holding up a floor length red dress.

 She is holding up a floor length red dress

I grin and walk over "Evie this is amazing." she smiles and hands it to me "Well you can try it on later but first we need to finish this dress then get them delivered." I nod and hang up the dress before sitting down and starting to add up all the costs on the laptop. "Woah. Another ball or dance like this and you'll be able to afford one of the houses of campus." Evie grins "Like a castle?" I laugh "Maybe a little while before that but definitely." she grins and squeals happily "Oh I would love to live in a castle." I smile "Well you'll be living in one over Christmas." she nods "And I'm so exited although confused about gift giving."

I laugh slightly and smile "Well you can either make or buy a present. It can be anything and you wrap it up usually with patterned paper and give it to your friend." she nods "Okay. Does it matter what is on the paper?" I shake my head "Of course not." she nods and smiles "Awesome." I smile and turn to the box of bracelets, tiaras and other bits and pieces that Dizzy helped make. Evie makes a triumphant sound and holds up the last dress "Finished!" I grin and stand hugging her tightly "Lets get these delivered." she nods and grins hanging the dress up on the rack "Come on." 

I balance the box of jewelry on my hip and help push the rack. It takes about two hours to deliver everything. I yawn and we take the empty rack back to Evies room "Well that was tiring." she laughs "Yes but worth it." I smile and nod "I'll see you tomorrow." I nod and smile hugging her gently "Night Evie." I pick up my dress and the small tiara that goes with it and walk back to my room and Lonnie grins "I love my dress." I smile "Well that's a relief." she smiles "Is that yours?" 

Holding it up slightly I nod "Evie made it for me." she grins "Well its gorgeous and I can't wait to see Harry's reaction when you wear it." I smile and hang it up on my wardrobe door the tiara on the desk next to it. Yawning I change into something comfortable and flop onto my bed "Night Lonnie." she smiles "Night N/N." I roll over falling asleep almost instantly.