History

Striker leads us through to a room with a blazing fire and sofas. The curtains are drawn back by a wave of his hand and he sits in one of the armchairs by the fire "Please sit." I keep a tight grip on my bow glancing at Lonnie who looks as confused as I feel "Your not anything like we expected." he chuckles "Let me guess. Dirty, un-kept, fangs, dust home, drunk?" I smile slightly "We were expecting some one less friendly." he shrugs motioning to the sofa opposite "Please sit and let me explain." 

Lonnie lowers her sword and slowly moves over to the sofa perching on the far side. Lowering my bow I put the arrow knocked on the string back in my quiver before slipping it of my back and leaning it against the sofa sitting next to Lonnie. Striker smiles warmly "Can I get you anything?" we both shake her heads and he snaps his fingers a cup of coffee appearing in his other hand.

"Well where to begin. My parents where not nice people, they raised me and my brothers how they saw fit. We were punished for anything we did wrong. My older brother Arius was the golden child and could never do anything wrong but he murdered our parents to get his inheritance early. Ruslan came next he was mothers favorite and was known for working closely with the coachman. They both got what was coming to them and died young. My younger brother Corbin changed his name when he ran. He never agreed with our family's ways and left when he was only six. Which leaves me I despised my name, Baze is the name my mother gave me. So I changed it."

He pauses glancing between the two of us but neither of us move or say anything so he continues "None of my brothers possessed much magic, Arius had a little control over fire and Arius had a way with transforming others while Corbin had none other than slightly heightened senses. I had the strongest gift and I learnt how to use it, I grew stronger. I grew up in my brothers shadows and was always looked over. When I was the only one left I carried on being a villain I didn't know any different, I grew a reputation as ruthless. The white wolf. Fang." he sighs "When the prince and princess let me of the Isle I did as they asked and layed low for a while. I grew bored and tried being a villain once more but I find no joy in it. You will notice no one has gone missing for several weeks now, all those I kidnapped have been returned home as of yesterday."

I stare at him in disbelief trying to process everything we've just been told "What about all the stories?" he sighs "Most of them highly exaggerated. I used my magic to plant false memories to make me seem scarier. Glad it worked. But I can promise you I have no more interest in continuing my family's previous actions. As proof I would like to introduce my brother Corbin, I believe you already know each other."