Apologies

Harry P/O/V:

I watch as a blond girl who I think is called Audrey and two others walk over and stand behind Y/N crossing their arms "Ooh look at this the weirdo has a date." Y/N frowns and Audrey continues "Shame daddy won't be able to approve." Y/N scowls the comment obviously having an effect on her and I glare at the three of them "Why don't you leave her alone before I hurt you."

Audrey huffs and stomps away followed by the two others. "Does she do that a lot?" I ask and she nods shrugging "I try to ignore her but its gradually got worse." I nod "What she said about your dad..." she scowls and stands gathering her things quickly "That's none of your business." she walks away, I frown and wounder why she suddenly got so protective. I stand and sling my bag onto my back before walking towards Y/N's room.

I knock on the door and a girl who I think is called Lonnie opens it smiling "Hi, can I help you?" I nod "Is Y/N here?" she nods "Yea hang on." she shuts the door and Y/N opens it stepping out and closing it behind her "I'm sorry I snapped at you. I shouldn't have." I smile slightly "I'm sorry I asked everyone has their secrets." she nods slightly "Thanks for standing up to Audrey." I smile and shrug slightly "No problem." she clears her throat slightly "I'll see you tomorrow." I nod "Yea." she waves slightly "Night." I smile "Night."

She walks into her room and I walk toward my own smiling slightly and wondering what Y/N's secret is. I open mine and Gil's room and drop my bag on the floor eating the last of the chocolate. Gil grins "Tourney tomorrow." I nod and grin "I don't ever want to go back to the Isle." Gil nods "Yea but I sometimes miss my dad although I doubt he misses me." I punch his shoulder gently "Course he misses you." he nods slightly and grins "How did your lesson go?" I shrug "Good." he nods "Did she like the sketchbook?" I nod "I suppose I should say thank you." Gil smiles "Your very welcome."