Home

Your P/O/V:

I finish packing my wash kit and zip up my suitcase. I pull on my coat and boots and hug Lonnie "Have a good Christmas." she smiles "You too." I grab my bow and quiver from under the bed wrapping them up in a blanket and grabbing my suitcase "Bye." Lonnie waves "See you in a couple of weeks." I walk out the room and to the main entrance. Where I find Celia, Dizzy, Uma and Evie waiting with their own luggage. 

"Ready to go?" they all nod and Uma smiles "You sure your mum's okay with all of us staying?" I smile and shake my head laughing "No sorry your stuck here." Dizzy looks scared "Really?" I shake my head "Of course not come on." we walk out into the snow and our car pulls up. The driver climbs out and grins "Y/N, whoa a lot of you this year." I smile "Hi Chris, these are my friends Evie, Uma, Dizzy and Celia he grins "Nice to meet you all. Hop in."

He helps load our bags into the boot and I look around for Harry. I sigh and check my phone for the time, quarter past. I frown slightly and go to get in the car when someone yells out "What no kiss goodbye?" I grin and turn around wrapping my arms around Harry's neck mumbling "Your late." he hugs me tightly "Sorry, slept through my alarm." I smile and pull away kissing him lightly "Happy Christmas Harry." he grins kissing my forehead gently "Happy Christmas princess."

I kiss him one last time before climbing into the car and shutting the door. Evie grins "You too are so cute together." I blush and Uma rolls her eyes "Sicking more like." Dizzy shoves her in the arm "Hey." she smiles "Their adorable." I roll my eyes and lean back in my seat "I can't wait to get home." Celia grins "First proper Christmas, I can't wait." Dizzy nods smiling happily "Food, presents, ooh the tree." I smile "I made mum promise not to decorate the main tree so we can all do it together when we get there."

Evie smiles brightly "It'll be the best decorated tree you've ever had." I laugh and look out the window watching the world go by. We pass the hours by playing games and listing to music. Celia sighs "Will we be there soon?" I nod and Chris smiles in the wing mirror "We're there." I grin "Welcome to Loxely/DunBroch Castle." 

We all get out the car and Chris starts unloading our bags "Your mother and grandparents are waiting in the main lounge." I smile turning to the others "Come on." I run up to the front door and pull it open letting the others walk in before me. I leave the door ajar so that Chris can get in and skip over to the lounge doors and pull them open running over to my mum "Mother." she grins and hugs me back "Happy Christmas lass." 

I turn and hug my grandparents "It's good to see you both again." Granddad hugs me tightly "How you doing lass? I swear you grow every time I see ya." I laugh and walk back over to my friends "This is Uma, Evie, Celia and Dizzy." the doors open and my three uncles, Harris, Hubert and Hamish, run into the room hugging me tightly. "How you doing little 'ne." I roll my eyes "Put me down." Grandma grins "Well it's good your all here. The tree needs decorating and dinner will be served shortly."