Happy ending

(small time skip) 

I grip Harry's hand tightly as he pushes open the door to our new apartment. We walk inside and I smile brightly "This is perfect." he nods laughing "It'll look a lot better once we un pack the boxes." I laugh pushing back my hair and removing my jacket "We'd best get started then." We work room by room most of the furniture already in place, filling the cupboards and shelves. "Your Uncle really outdid him self." I smile "I think he still feels guilty." he looks up from one of the kitchen cupboards "Looks like we won't have to do any shoppin' for several days." 

We move all the flattened boxes to the door carrying them in piles to the recycling before finally collapsing on one of the sofas. "Welcome home love." I lean my head back in his lap looking around at our new home. Pictures and paintings hang on most of the walls a few plants dotted here and there.In the lounge one big sofa with two large arm chairs on either side a table in the middle and a TV mounted on the far wall with a dinning table and chairs of to the side. Attached is a big kitchen with an island separated only by a bar with stools, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an office/library. There are big windows in both bedrooms and office with smaller ones in the kitchen and lounge.

Its perfect. "You can paint all the walls you want here." I laugh nodding "I plan to." sitting up I straddle his lap running my fingers through his hair "I love you Harry Hook." he grins "I love you to Y/N Loxely, here's to our happy ending." I giggle leaning closer "Here's to us." closing the gap I press my lips to his gently sealing our future with a kiss.