Goodbyes

I grip Harry's hand tightly not wanting to let go as we walk down the corridor towards the cars waiting to take back all the VK's to the isle. "I can't believe your all really going." he brings my hand up to his lips kissing it gently "I know love." I start sniffling crying for what seems like the hundredth time. Harry immediately stops walking and wraps his arms tightly around me "Its going to be okay. I promise. You can't get rid of me that easily, I'll come back for you always. I love you.

I wrap my arms around him burying my face in his neck breathing deeply "I love you too." we pull apart and I wipe my face "How do I look?" he grins leaning closer "Beautiful as ever." he closes the gap kissing me gently "Its going to be okay." I nod brushing my lips over his once more "I think we're out of time." he nods the smile falling of his face "Yea." we pull apart and start walking again. I wrap my arm around his holding his hand tightly and lean my head on his shoulder.

Outside we find the others in a huddle. I hug Evie, Mal and Uma tightly "I'm going to miss you guys so much." Evie nods wiping a few stray tears from her face "We'll miss you too. Promise not to forget us." I shake my head "I'll never forget you guys. And I don't care what happens I'm finding a way to get you all back here." Uma chuckles "Try not to break to many rules." I grin turning to hug Jay, Carlos and Gil "No promises there." Gil frowns "I don't want to go." I smile slightly for his benefit and Jay wraps an arm around his shoulders "It's going to be alright."

Celia and Dizzy walk over holding hands and I hug them both tightly "Stay out of trouble." Celia nods gripping Dizzy's hand tightly as she looks longingly back at the school "Hey, its going to be alright." they both climb into the car and I turn back to Harry wrapping my arms around his neck fighting back the tears "I'm going to miss you the most Harry Hook. I'll never stop loving you." he chuckles and I pull away taking the necklace I bought out my pocket "I know its cheesy but I got us his and hers necklaces. I thought it would be a good idea..."

He grins taking it of me and slipping it around his neck before pressing his lips against mine "I love it." I hug him once more "See you soon?" he nods kissing my temple "I love you Y/N Loxely." "I love you too Harry Hook." we pull apart and Lonnie takes my hand holding it tightly as we watch the cars drive away. Jane and Dug walk over joining our group "We have to work out how to bring them back." I nod giving Lonnie a watery smile "Absolutely." we walk slowly back inside and I fall down onto my bed not knowing what else to do.

" we walk slowly back inside and I fall down onto my bed not knowing what else to do