Harry Hook

The next morning I hear people rushing down the corridors probably heading outside to see the three VK's arrive. I yawn and slowly get up washing and getting dressed in a simple blue dress that falls to my knees. I leave my hair down and grab my bag before walking out the room to grab some breakfast. Evie and Mal wave and walk over "You coming to greet the next VK's?" I shrug and check the time "I wasn't going to but okay."

Evie smiles and links her arm through mine and smiles "I think you'll like Uma she's a lot like Mal." Mal frowns "No shes not." Evie shrugs and winks at me. I smile and we walk outside moving to the front of the small crowd next to Jay and Carlos. "So who's coming this month?" Evie smiles "Uma, Gil and Harry and next month Dizzy and Ceila are coming." I smile and nod. 

Jay grins "Here they come." we watch the limo drive up from the barrier and up to the school. The doors open and a girl with blue dreadlocks steps out scowling, followed by a boy with long blond hair who is looking at everything in awe. Last to come out is another boy with black hair and a smirk plastered on his face. He is wearing a red leather jacket and has a pirate on his head slightly on a wonk. 

Ben and Audrey greet them along with Fairy Godmother before the three of them walk over to us. Gil and Jay fist bump and Uma and Mal smile slightly at each other. Harry grins "Evie always a pleasure." she smiles "Hi Harry." he grins and bows slightly taking of his hat "And who is this?" I roll my eyes "Y/N." he grins and Gil bumps into him causing him to stumble sideways. Gil grins "Hi I'm Gil nice to meet you." I smile and shake his hand slightly "I'm Y/N."

Harry scowls "Excuse me I was talking to the lady." I roll my eyes and turn to Evie "I've got to get to class, I'll see you later." she smiles "Bye."

Harry P/O/V:

I try and listen to the prince and his girlfriend welcoming us but I can't concentrate on them. They finish talking and Uma leads us over to Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos and a girl with wavy brown hair and piercing blue eyes. I grin "Evie always a pleasure." she smiles "Hi Harry." I grin and turn to the other girl taking of my hat and bow low grinning "And who is this?"

The girl rolls her eyes "Y/N." I grin and go to say something else but fall sideways when Gil crashes into my side. "Hi I'm Gil nice to meet you." she smiles and shakes his hand "I'm Y/N." I like her smile and her accent, I scowl "Excuse me I was talking to the lady." she rolls her eyes and says something to Evie before walking away.

I smile "She seems nice." Evie smiles "Shes a good friend and doesn't need you hurting her." I act hurt "Hurt her?" Evie nods "Like some of the girls on the Isle." I shrug and walk with Uma into the building to see our new rooms. Dill looks around in awe "Everything is so...clean." Uma nods "I could get used to this." Mal grins "Wait till you try the food." Carlos nods "Definitely the best part."