I trusted you

(Time skip two weeks)

Harry P/O/V:

I sigh and lean my head on my hand watching Y/N and Evie who are in deep conversation "Harry? Harry?" Uma grabs my arm and pulls it away causing my head to fall and for me to hit my head on the table "Ow." she laughs "Your fault for not listening." I smile slightly "Sorry." she rolls her eyes "What ever lover boy." I scowl and she grins "You told her that you love her yet?" I shake my head "No."

She smiles "It's kind of obvious. Although your better than Mal and Ben I can't stay with them for longer than ten minutes." I chuckle and sigh watching as Audrey walks over to Y/N and Mal grinning as she talks to them. I scowl and I stand "Excuse me a moment." Uma nods and I follow Audrey.

Uma P/O/V:

I watch confused as Harry walks away following the cruel blond girl called Audrey. Evie walks over looking confused "Where's he off to?" I shrug "I don't know." she nods "Should we follow?" I shrug again "It might be a good idea. I don't know what he's going to do but I have a feeling the prissy princess has something to do with it."

The two of us walk after Harry and hide around a corner as he glares at Audrey who is leaning casually against the wall "What gives you the right to be so cruel to Y/N?She has done nothing wrong." Audrey smiles slightly "Did she not tell you? I thought she cared for you, obviously I was wrong." I take out my phone and start filming figuring that I can show fairy godmother if Audrey says anything interesting.

"She told me everything." Audrey smiles "Then you know why." he shakes his head "But you don't know the whole story do you." she scowls "She abandoned me it only seems fair to hurt her back." Harry scowls "Have you not hurt her enough?" she shakes her head "I don't think so." Harry shakes her head "She didn't want to abandon you your mother made her." 

Audrey laughs "Like I would believe that pirate. You shouldn't even be here. Once a villain always a villain." she glances sideways at something we can't see and smiles at Harry whispering "I think this will make her hurt." she grabs Harry's face and pulls him down kissing him. He places his hands on the wall obviously trying to pull away but Audrey keeps a firm grip on him. She lets him go after a while and he pulls away scowling and I turn to Evie putting away my phone. I loud sob echoes around the corridor and the two of us look around the corner again to see Y/N standing at the other end Audrey's boyfriend standing behind her. 

He must have warned Audrey that she was coming. She shakes her head not taking her eyes of Harry "I trusted you." she turns and disappears. Harry scowls at Audrey "You had no right." she shrugs "Did you see the look on her face?" he shakes his head and runs after Y/N. I scowl and go to walk over to Audrey and give her a piece of my mind.

Evie grabs my arm "We have to find Y/N." I nod "Can I least punch her?" she shakes her head "No come on." I sigh but follow Evie.

Harry P/O/V:

I run towards Y/N's room and knock on the door gently "Y/N please let me in." 

"No,go away." 

"Please I just want to talk."

 "I don't want to talk to you."

"Please its not what it looks like, open the door."

I hear muffled footsteps and the door opens slightly to reveal Y/N's tear stained face "What do you want Harry?" I frown "Please just listen." she doesn't say anything so I continue "I didn't kiss Audrey." she raises an eyebrow "So what were you doing?" I shake my head "I wanted to help you. I told her the truth but she didn't believe me." 

"Why?" I smile slightly "Because I wanted to help you." she shakes her head slightly "You still kissed her." I shake my head "I didn't want to." she frowns "You didn't pull away." I shake my head "I tried she's surprisingly strong." she scoffs "It didn't look like it to me." I frown "Please you have to believe me." she shakes her head slightly "I want to I do. But I can't..." I frown "Please."

She shakes her head pushing the door closed "I need some time to get my head around some things." the shuts and I lean my head against it. "Harry?" I turn and find Uma and Evie running towards me "I don't want to talk." I walk past them to my own room.