Warnings

(time skip 2 weeks)

"Miss Loxely can I have a word?" I smile at Fairy Godmother and stand "Of course." I follow her to her office confused. She opens the door allowing me to walk inside. Lonnie, Jane and Dug are all sitting inside. Fairy Godmother sits behind her desk and smiles sadly "I have some grave news. I know you are all close with the Isle children and the council are re-considering the option to close the barrier for good." Jane gasps "What do you mean re-considering?" I sigh "When Hades tried to escape people started panicking." 

Fairy Godmother nods slightly "We've been trying to keep it on the down low but we believe someone has escaped the isle." We all stare at her shocked and she nods "You must keep this quite. But if the barrier is closed I thought you  all deserved a warning." I nod slightly "Why do you think someone has escaped?" she sighs "I should not be telling you this. But several people have gone missing and there have been complaints of things going missing."

The others gasp but I just stare blankly. She takes a deep breath "Let us hope they either catch them or they are just rumors. I prey everything will be alright. The council advised that I not tell you but I believe it is best to warn you." I give her a soft smile "Thank you." she nods "Please keep this information to yourself, we don't want to cause a panic." Lonnie and Jane both stand "Thank you for telling us."

I stand as well and follow them out the room. Jane sighs "Do you think someone really escaped?" I scratch the back of my head "I hope not, but I wounder who it could be." Jane shudders "I'd rather not. I wounder why mum told us though." Lonnie shrugs "She obviously trusts us but I don't know. I just hope everything will be okay." 

The rest of the week passes in a blur and things are not looking good. Several more people have gone missing and all the teachers are tense and wearing the same worried expression. Everyone has started to treat the VK's differently, ignoring them or giving them dirty looks. The younger ones don't seem to notice but its definitely effecting Harry.  

I open my dorm door and smile softly at the sight. Harry is sprawled on my bed an arm thrown over his eyes and the other spinning his hook around. "What's the matter baby?" he looks up slightly before flopping his head back on the pillows. I drop my bag on the table and move onto the bed laying next to him "Tell me what happened." he sighs rolling onto his front and wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning his head on my stomach "Audrey and that blond of hers where picking on Celia and Dizzy. I just got so mad at them."

I sigh and run my fingers through his hair "Something else happened as well." he nods and I continue running my fingers through his hair "Please tell me." he mumbles something into my shirt making me smile "Harry?" he looks up "She kept saying that I don't deserve you because your royalty and I'm nothing." I scowl "You are not nothing. I love you Harry Hook. And you definitely shouldn't listen to Audrey of all people. You mean the world to me." he smiles slightly and I move so I can wrap my arms around his waist "I love you don't you ever forget that." he nods "I love you to sweetheart."