Explaining

We reach Auradon Prep just as the clocks are striking one. Parking my bike we hide our weapons in the forest to collect later and walk back to our dorm. Ben and Jane are waiting outside looking anxious "Are you both alright? How did things go? What did you find?" Lonnie laughs "A lot." I nod unlocking our door "You may want to sit down." he sits at the desk while Lonnie and I perch on the edge of my bed and explain everything that we learnt. Including my history with Audrey.

Once we have finished Ben just stares out the window while Jane gawps. "Let me get this straight. Your father was kidnapped because of a teenage grudge. His kidnapper turned out to be his brother who is also Striker Meyers and he is now working to help bring down the barrier." Jane and I both nod "Yep." Ben lets out a low whistle "Hes risking a lot by coming to the council in person. Although they were all shocked when everyone who had gone missing returned with very few memory's of it. They will likely arrest him." 

I nod slightly "Did Harry mention anything about the others?" I shake my head "I know Uma and Gil where there. But the spell had a limited time so we focused on getting the potion that my uncle needed." Jane nods slightly and Ben reaches over squeezing her hand "You're going to see Carlos again, I promise." she nods and I fall backwards onto my mattress "I just can't believe my dad is alright and I have another uncle." Lonnie pats my knee "Its defiantly true."

There is a knock at the door and Audrey steps inside smiling shyly "I hope I'm not interrupting." I shake my head slightly sitting up "You okay?" she nods and stays by the door "I want to help in any way I can. I feel partially responsible for the Isle kids be sent back and will help in any way I can to get them back." Jane frowns "What's with the sudden change of heart?" she sighs fiddling with the hem of her skirt "I realized how awful I was acting and I found some letters that revealed a lot more than I was expecting."

She steps further into the room offering Ben a small smile "I'm sorry for how I treated you." he smiles in return "I owe you an apology as well, I'm sorry for how I left you." she sighs turning back to me "Did you find what you were looking for?" I nod grinning "Sit." Jane laughs "I think I want to hear it again, just to make sure I heard everything right." Ben stands "I wish I could but I have another council meeting, with my coronation so close its getting hectic." 

He leaves and Lonnie and I launch back into our story explaining everything that we learnt. Audrey's eyes widen "Striker is your uncle?" I laugh nodding "Yep." she nods slightly offering a small smile "I'm glad your father is okay." I nod and jump when my phone rings "Its mum." 

The three of them stand "We'll give you some privacy." I hug them all quickly before answering

"Hi mum."

"Y/N, your father. He home. I don't..." I smile slightly

"Mum take a death breath."

"Your father he's home. He says he saw you. Why the hell didn't ya call me?" 

"I only saw him a few hours ago, I've been helping try to bring the Isle kids back. Did he explain everything?"

"I'm gonna give that brother of his an earful when I see him." 

I laugh "Are you both alright?"

"Better than alright. We're coming to Auradon soon for that big council meeting." 

"Hey kiddo." I grin at the sound of his voice

"Hi dad. I love you both."

"We love you too N/N. We'll see you soon." 

I hang up grinning, there was so much happiness in both their voices. I don't think I've ever heard mother so happy.