Snow

I yawn and sit up "Come on Y/N we're going to be late to class." I sigh and stand walking over to the wardrobe. Lonnie smiles and opens the curtains "ITS SNOWING!" I turn halfway through putting my shirt on and get tangled "Really?" she laughs "Need a hand?" I sigh and try to untangle myself but fail "Yes please." she laughs but helps me "Thanks."

She smiles "No problem." I run over to the window and watch the snow falling in large flakes. "Yey." I sigh "Stupid school, I have to wait all day." Lonnie laughs and I pull on some clean trousers and a pair of boots. I check my bag and sigh "I need to visit my locker after breakfast." Lonnie nods "I do to, but food first lest go." 

At lunch I walk into the cafeteria and grab a tray of food before sitting with Evie, Uma, Dizzy and Celia. Uma smiles "Why do you look so annoyed?" I sigh and stare out the window "I want to play in the snow." Evie laughs "She's been like this since breakfast." Uma laughs "Only two more hours" I nod and grin "Then we can build a snow man!" she nods and Dizzy grins "Yey, can I join?" I nod "Of course." her and Celia high five and Evie laughs "Great we'll all meet outside after class."

I nod and finish my food. "See you later." I wave at the others and walk to art. At the end of the day I practically run from lessons to my locker then to my room. I change into warm clothes and pull on my snow boots and my warm jacket with the fluffy hood. The door opens and Lonnie walks into the room "Did you run?" I nod and grin "I'm going outside." she rolls her eyes slightly and laughs "Have fun." 

Waving I grab the bag of snowman things and run out the room and bump into Evie and Uma "Hey." they both smile and I laugh looking at Evie who looks like she is wearing about five jackets "Are you wearing enough?" she shrugs and the three of us walk outside. Dizzy and Celia are both already there throwing snowballs at each other and I grin starting to gather snow into a ball "Snow man time." 

I roll the snow and Uma looks confused as the ball continues to grow "This is snowman building?" I nod "Come on you can make the head." she nods and starts rolling another ball. Finished with the body I start on the middle. Placing that on top Uma places the third ball on top. "Is that it?" I smile and pick up my bag giving the snowman a hat, scarf, nose, eyes and buttons. "Ta da." Uma tilts her head slightly "It's cute."

The two of us walk over to Evie and Dizzy who are making snow angels. A snowball hits the back of my head and I turn to find Carlos, Jay, Harry and Gil all looking sheepish. I grin and gather a large amount of snow before throwing it at Gil who is closest. It hits him in the face and I laugh. It ends up turning into a dull on snow ball fight between all of us. Uma grins "Okay snow is fun."

I nod and brush the worst of the snow from my clothes following the others inside. Harry wraps an arm around my waist and kisses my cheek "This was fun." I nod and lean my head against his shoulder "You still going back to the Isle for Christmas?" he nods "Yea sorry." I smile "Don't apologies I just wanted to make sure I remember to give you your present before you leave." he nods and I kiss him before walking in the opposite direction to my room.