Audrey

Harry P/O/V:

I walk with Y/N hand in hand and listen as her Grandmother continues to question her about school and her drawing. They both seem very nice and I like seeing Y/N so happy. We stop walking and Y/N offers me a glass of something pink "What is this?" she laughs "Its pink lemonade." I frown and sniff it before drinking it "It smells nice." she laughs and drinks her own "Just brink it." I take a sip and shrug "Its alright." she smiles and turns back to her mum "How's Jasper?" I look at her confused "Jasper?" she smiles "I didn't name him its our family dog." 

I smile and her mother grins "He's good." her grandmother scowls "He keeps chewing up my shoes that is not good." I smile "Oh dear." she frowns and Y/N smiles slightly "Sorry." I wrap an arm around her waist and frown "Audrey's walking towards us." she frowns "Thanks for the warning." I nod and her mother frowns slightly "Aurora always a pleasure. Audrey. Queen Leah." 

Queen Leah smiles slightly "Queen Loxely, Queen Elinor." Audrey smiles slightly "Y/N, Harry would you like to get another drink?" she smiles sweetly and Y/N nods curtly "Alright." the three of us walk of and Audrey smiles "It's a shame your father couldn't make it." Y/N freezes and I pull her closer "You know I'm not thirsty." I pull Y/N's waist slightly but she doesn't budge "What do you want Audrey?" she smiles "Not much, why?"

Y/N scowls "You make constant jibes at my family for no reason." she frowns "No reason? You know the reason." she stalks of and Y/N scowls "Are you alright?" she nods and smiles tightly "I'm fine thank you." I wrap my arms around her and pull her close "Ignore her." she nods and sighs "I should probably check on my mother." I nod and let her go "Come on." the two of us walk back over in time to see Y/N's mother turning on her heel dragging her mother behind her. "Y/N come on we're going." she nods and I smile "You go I'll talk to you later." she smiles and kisses my cheek "I'm sorry."

I smile "Don't worry about just promise me something." she smiles and nods "Explain why Audrey always picks on you." she nods "Tomorrow eleven o'clock I promise I'll explain everything." I smile and kiss her forehead "I'll see you then." she nods "Bye." she runs of after her mother and disappears into the crowds. Gil grabs my arm "You have to try this fountain thing." I smile and follow him over to the food table.

Your P/O/V:

I run over to mum and frown "What did she say to you?" My grandmother scowls "Let me give her a piece of my mind." mum shakes her head "No, were going to ignore them and pretend they didn't say anything." I scowl "But mum." she gives me a sad look "I know (n/n) but we have to be the better person." I frown but nod she smiles "Does your pirate know?" I shake my head slightly "Not yet but I'm going to tell him, I think he should know."

They both nod and grandmother smiles warmly taking my hands in hers "Its good to see you happy my dear." I smile "Thanks grandma." mum sighs "You'd better be coming home for Christmas." I laugh "Mum that's ages away but yes I'm coming." she smiles "Of course your friends are welcome." I grin and grandmother purses her lips "Of course the more the merrier." 

I smile and hug them both "Call me when you get home." mum nods "Of course." I sigh "Have you heard anything about...?" they both shake their heads  "No if we hear anything you know we would tell you straight away." I nod and hug them both again "Say hi to granddad for me." they both nod and I kiss their cheeks "I love you." mum smiles "We love you two (n/n)." I hug them once more and wave as they walk away.