Lecture Two

Friends Are The Family We Choose Ourselves.

"You are so dead"

Slowly my eyes started to open at the sound of my sisters voice. She was peering down at me with the biggest grin I had ever seen as she held her phone in her hand. The flash of the camera went off directly in my eyes.

She did that on badness, the flash wasn't even needed.

"Give me that." I demanded reaching out for her. My voice was harsh and dry and I was pretty sure my head was spitting in two. Groaning I lied back down again and I realised for the first time I wasn't even in my own room.

I was lying on the floor in the games room and after squinting through the sunlight I seen my brother sleeping on the pool table.

Bottles of beer were surrounding us and the thoughts of last nights party came rushing back to me.

Just the thought of the amount of alcohol I consumed was enough to make me lean over to the plant that was beside me and throw up.

"Ew." Emilia watched as I threw up my guts with a disgusted look on her face. Her blonde hair was thrown up in a ponytail and her electric blue eyes were bright against in her flawless skin. "You know the maids aren't going to clean that."

"I wasn't expecting them too." Lying back down again I threw my arm over my eyes and groaned. "Be a good little sister and go and get me water."

"How about ummm no." Emilia then looked down at her phone and laughed at something.

"What are you laughing at." I asked when her giggling continued. Normally my sisters laugh was actually the cutest thing you would ever hear but right now it was setting me over the edge.

"Do you even remember what day it is?" She was typing away on her phone I could hear it even though I wasn't looking at her.

"Monday?" Even to me it seemed more like a question than an answer.

"So I have a question."

Groaning out I rolled over trying to get more comfortable on the floor. I knew I wasn't going to succeed but I wasn't for moving for anything.

I was preparing to die here and frankly that would be a blessing right now.

"What is Emilia? Can't you see I want to die in peace."

"If you and Levi are still basically drunk, actually never mind that, I think Levi is dead." She looked over at the pool table where Levi hadn't moved one inch from Emilia had came in here. Frankly I wasn't even sure if he was still breathing it was just silence. "How are we getting to school in fifteen minutes?"

"Shit!"

The world around me turned into mayhem.

Standing up far to quickly the world spun around me but it was the least of my problems right now. Then a wave of nausea came over me and I slapped my hand over my mouth as I made a dive for the plant pot again.

My body was burning up and my eyes were blurred, I couldn't make sense of the world around me. What I did know was that I needed to get my ass in gear to get to school.

When our parents were away there was very few rules they actually made us follow. Going to school was one of them though.

My mom was a successful business woman and if we wanted to inherited any of it then we needed to prove that we could handle it. She wasn't going to just hand it over to us just because we were her kids, no our parents made us work for it.