Lecture Thirty

Wake Up And Conquer The World.

"Looks like Luca is already here." Dad remarked so causally you would've thought he was talking about the weather.

Following dads gaze I locked onto the car that had caught his attention. If I was anyone else I would've thought it was one of ours. It looked custom made, almost like the ones mom would create.

"He has some balls showing his face at the school." Normally I would've thrown my helmet into dads car so that I didn't had to lug it around but something told me I was going to want to keep it close to me tonight.

"Trust me Luca will push every boundary he can find. He's lost everything he's not got many options left. His men will think by coming here Luca has got the situation under control when really he's lost all sense of what he once had."

"So what is this then?" I asked seeing the car of every important person my parents Empire. As I looked around I could see moms, Zane's, Damon's and even Zoe's car. There was more than that in fact if I was to guess everyone was here. "A show of power?"

"Precisely." Remarked dad as he closed his car door looking around at what I had just spotted myself. "We have his kids, he has no other move but reveal himself."

My head snapped around to dad as he fixed the sleeves of his black shirt. The two of his started to walk towards the field were crowds of people could be heard cheering.

"Where is Isabelle and Enzo?" I asked looking around making sure that no one could overhear us.

"Anarchy." Dad simply and frankly I should've guessed that but it made it to obvious to the world. If Luca really wanted to he could try and get them back himself.

Then again he would probably be walking into a trap. There was no way mom or dad would keep them there without some sort of plan. It was almost like they were daring him to try and take them back.

"I'm sure Enzo isn't to happy about that." Thinking back at Enzo and how neat and tidy he seemed to keep everything around him. He didn't seem like the type of person that would take to well to being trapped.

"Enzo isn't the dangerous one out of those two." Dad looked at me from the corner of his eye as he put on of his hands in his pocket.

"Isabella is more of a threat?" There was doubt in my voice but then I thought about it. The way she was so easily able to sneak around our home, if it wasn't for the fact my mom was who she was I fear that Isabella would've been about to do a hell of a lot more than just spy on us.

She was the one that was hidden in the shadows doing the dirty work for her brother.

"Is it really that surprising?" Chuckled my dad with some sort of admiration in his tone. "Trust me I know first hand what it's like to have someone like Isabella to have your back."

He was talking about mom.

"Enzo doesn't fight his own battles." I remarked thinking about to the time he had his men take me on without lifting a finger himself.

He wasn't a fighter.

Just like his father.

"Which is going to be his own downfall and even his own sister knows it. Which is probably why she takes things into her own hands."

Dad rounded the corner to the bleachers and everyone seemed to stop what they were doing to take in his presence. Dad didn't seem to notice as he made his way through the crowd that parted for him with ease. Some people greeted him with a nod of the head or a shake of the hand. I took it all in watching his movements carefully.