Getting there

I managed to fall asleep at about 11:00pm last night which wasn't that bad. I woke up this morning at 6:00am so I was ready, I wasn't tired due to the adrenaline flowing through my body. It was now 7:00am and I was ready, I had done some natural makeup and put on my outfit which I prepared last night.
This was my outfit

Just as I looked at myself one last time in the mirror to make sure I was presentable Hannah honked her horn signifying that she was ready to go

Just as I looked at myself one last time in the mirror to make sure I was presentable Hannah honked her horn signifying that she was ready to go. My mum and dad were both at work already so I was left to lock the house up. I closed the door and turned the key. As I walked down the steps outside my house Hannah gave me a smile showing me that she had seen me. "Heyyy" Hannah said happily as I closed the door and put my seatbelt on. "Hi" I responded worriedly "I'm so nervous" "Hey it will be fine they contacted you so they have obviously seen something in you. Rose I promise you, you don't have anything to worry about" Hannah reassured me.

*time skip*

After an hour and a half of travelling we were finally there and extremely early so we decide to go and get some food from a nearby restaurant ,who were the only place around who were open seeing as it was only 8:30am, and we weren't in the most busy place. We walked into the restaurant and were greeted by an eager waiter who clearly hadn't had any customers all morning. "Hi welcome to The junction will it be just the two of you today?" He said handing us some menus "Yes it's just us" Hannah responded "Ok if you'd like to follow me and I will find you a table" he said as he began to walk to a table for two. "I will be back shortly to take your orders" "thank you" me and Hannah replied simultaneously.

*time skip*

I only ordered egg on toast due to my nerves and I didn't want to be bloated because of the jeans I was wearing. Hannah and I got up to leave and she insisted on paying. We decided to leave the car where it was as we only had to walk up the street to where the meeting was and we didn't know if there was parking up there.

"You nervous?" Hannah asked me as we arrived outside where the meeting was "Part of me is, but part of me is excited. I just hope they're nice and don't think I'm invading there already tight group." I said stressing myself out even more. I hadn't thought about that before, why if they don't like me what if they think I'm not famous enough or they think I'm invading they're group or- my thoughts are interrupted by Hannah. "Rose stop! Your gonna be fine don't panic." She's right I shouldn't be panicking, they all seem like nice people.

I took a deep breath in and started walking up the steps to the place where the meeting was, with Hannah following behind. I was so grateful that she was able to come in with me because I don't think I have the confidence to go in there without her.

We reached the door and I opened it and let Hannah in before me and I held it open for the person behind me which I soon discovered was the one and the only Arthur Shelby, ok ok I know I can't call him that and I do know his name I made sure I drilled them all into my head last night so I didn't call them by their characters name, which is something I would definitely do. Anyways his name is Paul, see I told you I knew, he silently thanked me for holding the door but double backed when he realised I wasn't anyone he knew. "Hi ladies, are you in the right building?" He asked politely "Hi, yes we are I'm Rose I'm going to be playing someone in the show, but I haven't been told who yet." I said with a giggle "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't realise, I bet you think I'm well big headed now don't you" he replied sincerely with a slight laugh. "No, no not at all its fine, this is Hannah by the way my agent" I replied. Hannah and Paul has their introductions and he offered to show us in, I happily accepted knowing it would be easier to go in with someone the other actors knew.

As we approached what I assumed to be the main door I took some deep breaths not knowing what to expect however I was starting to feel a little less nervous and more excited...