Baby Cole

So today we are all just having a chill day, I haven't seen the cast in 5 months and I miss them so much. I'm currently sat on the sofa with Luke and I hear my phone start ringing. I look at the caller ID and it's Joe. "Hello." I said. "Rose hi erm Finn told me to call you because Hannah has gone into labour." He replied and I smiled excitedly. "Oh my gosh which hospital I'll come." Is said and he told me the hospital and hung up. I told Luke and I drove to the hospital.

When I arrived Joe was outside waiting for me I walked over and he hugged me. "Hey how is she?" I asked. "She's good, Come on I'll show you where she is." He said and I followed him into the hospital. Finn had booked a suite so we could all be in there because that's what Hannah wanted. We arrived at the room and Joe held the door for me. I walked down the corridor and Finn and Hannah's parents were here. Hannah was in the bed with gas and air and Finn was pacing up and down the room.

"Rose thank god your here." Finn said. "Your the only one that she wanted her for certain." He continued with. "Ahh really?" I asked and he nodded I went over to Hannah and she immediately gripped my hand, I stroked her hair as more contractions came.

*time skip*

Wow. That was an amazing experience. Hannah has finally had her little baby boy, and we are all now sat in the room with her. Joe is holding the baby for the first time and it is so cute. They decided to call him Freddie George Cole.

It's now my turn to hold baby Freddie and I'm so excited. Joe walked over to me and hands him to me. "Can you take a picture Joe?" I ask and he grabs my phone from the table beside me. He takes the picture and puts my phone back. I hand the baby back to Hannah and she looks so happy. "Hannah I'm gonna get off but I'll speak to you tomorrow. I know it's a little early but I'll babysit anytime." I said and we both giggled I kissed her on the cheek and left after saying goodbye to Finn and Joe.

Once I get home I post the picture that Joe took on Instagram after covering the babies face with a heart sticker seeing as they don't want the babies face in the public. I made sure that they were ok with me posting the picture at the hospital and they told me they were. This has been an eventful day but I wouldn't have had it any other way...