Team Building

Sunday

A/N I'll keep this one short 💖

So it's been 3 weeks since the table read and I've pretty much learnt all of what I need to for my first week back at work which starts tomorrow.

Today I'm meeting up with all of the main cast (Natasha, Cillian, Paul, Sophie, Finn, Harry and Sam) for a team building activity that Mark and Darren have set up because we've been apart for so long, but we all seem to have picked up where we last left off. Natasha offered to pick me up and I gladly accepted and she was meeting me at 10am.

It was currently 9:30am and I was just getting ready. Luke and Ryan had gone to work and Grace had gone to see her parents.

Once I was dressed I headed downstairs, I wasn't too impressed that the team building exercise had to be paint balling and I know that the other girls weren't either, Cillian, Paul, Finn, Sam and Harry on the other hand that was a different story.

My outfit

Once I was ready it was nearly 10am so I grabbed my bag (not the one in the picture), and headed out the door locking it behind me

Natasha soon drove down the street and honked her horn and I giggled at her actions.

"Morning." She said as I climbed in the car, "good morning, you ok?" I asked. "Yeh I'm good." She said as she began to drive.

"I'm picking Cillian up as well on the way." She said, "no problem." I replied, we talked about numerous things on the way and just caught up in general.

We pulled up outside Cillian house and he had just came out of the door. I was about to get out and climb in the backseat when he raised his hand to tell me to stop and then he climbed in the back.

"I would have sat in the back." I said. "Don't be silly." Cillian replied. "You ok?" Natasha asked and he replied with a yes then asked us both the same question as Natasha began to drive again.

"So how are yous feeling about the new series?" I asked them both. "I definitely think it's going to be the best one yet, but I'm just really not ready for it to end." Natasha said and I nodded in agreement. "Yeh I'm the same, I think it's the right time for it to end but like Natasha said it's going to be so hard to let it go." Cillian said and again I nodded.

"How about you Rose?" Cillian asked. "I feel the same really, I'm going to miss it more than anything and I'd film it forever if I could but if I thought anywhere would be right to end it, it would be now." I said feeling a lump in my throat but swallowing it not wanting to seem silly.

When we arrived at the paintball place we all got out of the car and walked inside.

Sam and Paul were already here so we walked over to them.

"Hey!" Paul said as he walked over and hugged us  and shook Cillians hand. "Sammy." I said using his nickname that we all knew he hated, "haha you're hilarious." He said sarcastically and then hugged me and I laughed at him.

We spoke for a while and waited for the others. Sophie was next to arrive, followed by Finn and of course lastly Harry.

Once we were all there we were taken to a changing room and given overalls to put on.

"You excited?" Soph asked. "Buzzing." I sarcastically as they all knew I wasn't a very adventurous person. "No no I am excited it'll be fun." I reassured.

Once we were all dressed we headed out and had the briefing on what to do and what not to do. We were put into two teams seeing as it was booked privately because we didn't have any security.

The teams were, Sam, Harry, Sophie and I against Paul, Cillian, Natasha and Finn.

"You ready to go down?" Paul asked when we all got into the paint ball area. "You sure about that?" Sophie said and we laughed.

*time skip*

I had so much fun with everyone today and I can't wait until tomorrow to get back to filming with everyone...